Thread: P-GH Experiment

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member

Question P-GH Experiment

this summer i have decided to run p-gh only throughout the whole summer. reason being is that i want to do a p-gh, prop, tren , eq cycle this winter to cut up and get in tip top shape for a model shoot i have in the spring. but i figured id try the p-gh and document everything and post my results in detail every week on here. i see a lot of posts from people asking how well it works, but i never seem to see any detailed replies...so im gonna try and give everybody one. let me know if u all r interested.

I wouldn't waste the money on the p-GH, personally. It's glorified GABA, which doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier very well. At the doses it has shown results, it's simply cost prohibitive. Real GH is actually cheaper. Even if it increased endogenous GH by 100%, which I highly doubt, you'd still only be getting a total of ~2IU/day vs 1IU/day. I know the makers were giving out free samples to mods and such. If you happen to have received a sample to trial, I'd do it, but otherwise I'd hold out. Sorry for the skepticism.

thanks for ur input einstein1905. i do actually have 400 iu of hgh on hand, but the reason i was curious to try this is because my one buddy owed me some money and its gonna be enough to pay for the p-gh. i am skeptical myself as to how well it works, thats why i wanted to try it and post everything for people to see with pics and everything. plus i would like to get more hgh fiirst before i run a cycle of that. thanks again bro

I am interested in the results. Try to keep track of as much criteria as possible and keep other variables as constant as possible. Nonquantitative things like sense of well-being and quality of sleep too should be noted. One thing that is to note, most users of GH, even at very low doses, will get some sense of numbing in the wrists at some point. It'll be interesting to note if you notice any such sensation. Bf% and blood glucose (before starting p-GH at the same times of the day you'll measure BG while on p-GH) should be a very good indicator, as long as you keep your diet relatively unchanged. Good luck. Keep us posted.

can do...i plan on starting sometime in may, but ill let everyone know

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    did you forget to let us know bigworm!

Thread Information