erock29 is offline New Member

How to find good source

For us "newbies"...lol, what is the best way to find a good source? You obviously cant go around asking people, so what is the safest, surefire way to go about it? I currently have a source and have asked other members about this but i would like to have more info and have another source available that is closer to my location, so how do i go about this? i hope these are good questions. this is a great forum and lots of great info...thanks bros!

erock

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Dude...Watch yourself now and trust no-one. you just opened yourself up to a ****load of scammers who know your looking for a source. They will try to scam your balls off. You have to be really carefull who to talk to and who to trust. The mods are great guys to run source checks with. There is a thread on sources in one of the educational forums....Read it!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    that first reply was pretty much to all newbies....As far as finding a source closer to home..I would say its more luck than anything.....Sooo Good Luck

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Dude...Watch yourself now and trust no-one. you just opened yourself up to a ****load of scammers who know your looking for a source. They will try to scam your balls off. You have to be really carefull who to talk to and who to trust. The mods are great guys to run source checks with. There is a thread on sources in one of the educational forums....Read it!
    punk_bbuilder is right ---- your mailbox will soon be full of PM's of people offering to seel you gear or give you an addy of someone selling gear - Be careful

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion, time is the key.

toolman is offline Banned
    Source??!! For what??!!? We don't use steroids in here...we just discuss things hypothetically if we were to.

theXfactor is offline New Member
    i think ill hypotheticaly just go down to mexico and hypotheticaly buy some of the hypotheticaly mentioned aas and hypotheticaly smuggle them across the boarder....but thats a hypothetical

ozzyoil is offline New Member
    just run a check of the sources if they contact you, or order a small trial order. You'd be crazy to ignore EVERY PM about a source, I mean lets face it, you ain't gonna find one by blatantly asking in an open thread, you'll get the info via PM or email. Unless you post @ Bolex that is!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard ebay sells gear

theXfactor is offline New Member
    ebay has to be the best place of all to find hard to obtain pharmacuticals

dam hard to find if you were blind maybe

i go to the local police station and ask them for steroids .

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Source??!! For what??!!? We don't use steroids in here...we just discuss things hypothetically if we were to.
    i never seen nor heard of anyone using steroids ,

erock29 is offline New Member

source check

lol...now im sorry i even asked.....Mexico or bust

erock

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy erock29,

If you can't find a local source, you ill have to do what I do, drive to Mexico. I looked a round a long time and could not find a source in my area. I thought, gee, I visit another gym. So, I triied a gym in Little Rock and workout a few times. I asked a few of th regulars when the "big" guys would show up, and they said they were it. 5' 9" -5' 10" and 180lbs. Ok, I'll check out another gym. Same story, except they were asking my for a "hook-up". No freaking luck, now what! I decided it was time to go to Mexico.

So, we loaded the car. I told the wife "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of smokes, its dark and we're wearing sunglasses." She said "Hit it.". That's the line from "Blues Brothers".

Just do your research, figure out what you want/need and head south!

Stengun

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyoil
    just run a check of the sources if they contact you, or order a small trial order. You'd be crazy to ignore EVERY PM about a source, I mean lets face it, you ain't gonna find one by blatantly asking in an open thread, you'll get the info via PM or email. Unless you post @ Bolex that is!
    Scammers contact you, bonafide sources don't, simple as that.

chel2323 is offline New Member
    How do I run a source check?? I'm a newbie ! Please help. Thx chel2323

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chel2323
    How do I run a source check?? I'm a newbie ! Please help. Thx chel2323
    PM a mod or vet...

t-money is offline Member
    You need to hang around a while and learn some things about the game son. "Tha game is to be told, not sold."

T

Thread Information