Bigbowboski is offline Member

Test flu need to kick it quick

I woke this morning with a pounding asss head ache and a sore throat. Nose is running and I feel like shiznit. i am figuring it is the test, but why now at going into my 5 week..today?

any ideas on what i can and cant take to kick this crap?

Thanks

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Treat the symptoms Bro - take a gram of Tylenol every 4 hours - take a couple of grams of Vitamin C - remember it might be a real bug - AAS use lowers your immune system - so treat it like a virus by upping your fluid intake - dosing with extra vitamins and getting more rest Bro - keep us posted - oh and if all the extra vitamin C gives you the runs - take some Immodium

BTW Bro - your avatar is smokin'

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    BTW Bro - your avatar is smokin'

Lol thanks about the avatar

It just pisses me off cause today is chest and tri, and i was planning on upping the weight. I feel like crap. I can deff tell my appetite,and fluid intake is weak. I normally drink 2.5 gallons of water everyday, i have only drank 1 gallon, and only had 3 meals. I do take a daily mens health supp,along with other otc tabs. i have been a little leary taking the tylenol. thanks for the tip, I will deff hit it!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    I woke this morning with a pounding asss head ache and a sore throat. Nose is running and I feel like shiznit. i am figuring it is the test, but why now at going into my 5 week..today?

any ideas on what i can and cant take to kick this crap?

Thanks
    Everyone reacts differently,but most get the test flu earlier in the cycle.I'd take Powerlifters advice here.
    Get better soon bro!!

DB

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro just as powerlifter says "treat the symptoms" it very well could be the real bug. I just seems stange you would get Test flu the 5th week in.
    I never had any probs with Test Eth, but always got the Sust flu once or twice in the first 2-3 weeks and the symptoms only lasted 24 or so hours. You feeling sick 5 weeks in really makes me think you might really be sick

Good luck with the cycle....feel well soon
    Abs

ukgear is offline New Member
    i get co codomal from my doc and have to take it ed. go to the pharmacy and get some weaker ones. it realy helps. what you can do for a few days is take enough codiene to help as it realy helps me when im in pain. a way to get it itc is to get nurofen+ and co codomal and take max dosage of both for a few days. my doc advised this when i ran out at the weekend. you get i think 12.8mgs codiene 200mgs ibuprofin from each nurofen + tab and 8mgs codiene aqnd 500mgs paracetmol from a co codomal. so 2 of each 3 to 4 times in the day is ok. my co codomal is 30mgs codiene 500mgs paracetomal. so doing this would help but dont do it ed as codiene is addictive over long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ukgear
    i get co codomal from my doc and have to take it ed. go to the pharmacy and get some weaker ones. it realy helps. what you can do for a few days is take enough codiene to help as it realy helps me when im in pain. a way to get it itc is to get nurofen+ and co codomal and take max dosage of both for a few days. my doc advised this when i ran out at the weekend. you get i think 12.8mgs codiene 200mgs ibuprofin from each nurofen + tab and 8mgs codiene aqnd 500mgs paracetmol from a co codomal. so 2 of each 3 to 4 times in the day is ok. my co codomal is 30mgs codiene 500mgs paracetomal. so doing this would help but dont do it ed as codiene is addictive over long periods of time.
    Can't get that here in states Bro. Tylenol No# 3 is a controlled substace here in the states - by prescription only

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Everyone reacts differently,but most get the test flu earlier in the cycle.I'd take Powerlifters advice here.
    Get better soon bro!!

DB

Thanks bro. I have been treating it on a regular basis now.
    Just got back from the gym,and it turned out pretty darn good. I didnt feel like doing anything when i first got there,but i actually upped my flat bench weight to 385,and was able to press it out 5 times. Man my strength has gone exploded.
    I had a run in with a bro at the gym and it almost turned ugly. I will post about it later on.
    My throat is still alittle sore and my nose is slightly runny,but i dont have that weak, lite, flu feeling anymore.
    i appreciate the help

BB

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Treat the symptoms Bro - take a gram of Tylenol every 4 hours - take a couple of grams of Vitamin C - remember it might be a real bug - AAS use lowers your immune system - so treat it like a virus by upping your fluid intake - dosing with extra vitamins and getting more rest Bro - keep us posted - oh and if all the extra vitamin C gives you the runs - take some Immodium

This is actually working I believe.. thanks for the help. I owe ya one!

Anytime Bro - feel free to PM for any medical problems - I will do my best to help you out

3rd day..feeling much better, but now i have a t errible cough,nose stll draining. I have legs today which is going to suck. I have switched to an antibiotic,and it seems to be helping me tremendously.

Thanks again

Thread Information