jago25_98 is offline New Member

Question Numerous newbie questions after rtfm

Probably an irrititating set of questions for the pro but to the newbie steriods are very confusing! There just doesn't seem to be a definitive guide other than risking buying a book. There's guides on individual guides to each compound but nothing to help me choose one.

- I've been working out for about 4 years now, 1-3 times a week. Only in the last year after really pushing it have I finally beefed up a bit enough for friends to notice. I can see that I'm probably not going to get where I want without juice - i.e. not massive but significantly bigger than I am now.

I don't do any competitive sport so that's no a problem. In addition I find losing weight isn't too hard either. Just looking to get past a plateau.

I'll try to keep it short:

- what is and what isn't legal in the _UK_? (all the info out there seems to be aimed at the US). Can I juice without breaking the law?

- what types of 'steroid ' are there? (Testoterone based and Human Growth Hormone are the ones I've found. Are there any others?)

- which steroid carries the least risk of side effects?

- I'm 23 but I only need to shave weekly. Does this mean I could still be naturally growing and thus bad idea to juice?

- is it only mass that juice effects? What about ligaments and so forth?

- where can I find a comprehensive and up-to-date introduction to juicing?

I'm 5'11", 10.5stone, 66.7kg,178.6Pounds(troy)

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jago25_98
    Probably an irrititating set of questions for the pro but to the newbie steriods are very confusing! There just doesn't seem to be a definitive guide other than risking buying a book. There's guides on individual guides to each compound but nothing to help me choose one.

- I've been working out for about 4 years now, 1-3 times a week. Only in the last year after really pushing it have I finally beefed up a bit enough for friends to notice. I can see that I'm probably not going to get where I want without juice - i.e. not massive but significantly bigger than I am now.

I don't do any competitive sport so that's no a problem. In addition I find losing weight isn't too hard either. Just looking to get past a plateau.

- what is and what isn't legal in the _UK_? (all the info out there seems to be aimed at the US). Can I juice without breaking the law?

- what types of 'steroid ' are there? (Testoterone based and Human Growth Hormone are the ones I've found. Are there any others?)

- I'm 23 but I only need to shave weekly. Does this mean I could still be naturally growing and thus bad idea to juice?

whats the risk in buying a book??? i know books are not illegal in the U.S., and im pretty sure books are not illegal in the U.K...anabolics 2004 is a great book with explanations & pictures... your going to get some major flame in this forum asking questions like that... use the search button on top to search for answers to your questions...right now, its not safe for you to experiment with AAS...you need aloooot more reasearch & dedication... 1 day a week in the gym is not a good routine...

Books on AAS, no matter which you refer to, aren't entirely the best sources of info either.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jago25_98

I'll attempt to answer some of your questions

1).Sorry,don't know UK laws that well.

2).Go to the home page of this site,there is a full list of compounds there.

3).All compounds have sides.Depends on the individual.One may not get sides from winny,and another might loose his hair.

4).Can't answer that one.

5).Your correct,ASS effects muscle tissue,not joints.This is why some ppl get injuries.Thier tendons can't keep up with the strength gains.

6).Hang on this board and read the educational threads,all you need to know is right here.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Books on AAS, no matter which you refer to, aren't entirely the best sources of info either.

but they are a great starting point...at least enough to educate someone to come to this forum with good questions..

razor67 is offline Banned
    go to this site..where it says select an article there is one on steroid laws in the UK

http://steroidlaw.com/index.asp

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    except "Legal Muscle " IMO a necessary read for all American AAS users - no I don't have stock in that publishing company

Thread Information