Thread: NJ State Police

Baseballer35 is offline New Member

Question NJ State Police

Does anybody know if the NJ state police test for AS? im applyinh next yrear and want to kno how long i should be off for or do i even need to be off...thanks for any info....

theXfactor is offline New Member
    i dont know if they test for AS unless they suspect that your on them

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i answered this in the seconf thread you started w/ this question

Quote Originally Posted by theXfactor
    i dont know if they test for AS unless they suspect that your on them
    nope they don't test. one of my clients is a trooper. she just told me this afternoon that she has to be tested soon. now they don't test for AS, but if something on your basic test (liver enzyme leeveels, creatinite levels, etc) are out of wack it obviosuly throws up a flag that something is either up w/ you or wrong w/ you.i can get you all the specifics when i see her again thursday

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    nope they don't test. one of my clients is a trooper. she just told me this afternoon that she has to be tested soon. now they don't test for AS, but if something on your basic test (liver enzyme leeveels, creatinite levels, etc) are out of wack it obviosuly throws up a flag that something is either up w/ you or wrong w/ you.i can get you all the specifics when i see her again thursday
    yeah my buddy works for SF PD and he said most police tests are for the usual street drugs.

allright well i was thinking of taking 400mg a week of test cyp. and 500mg of deca a week... in the end of april begining of may..... and i wouldnt be getting tested for almost a year if not more afterwards.....do you think i would have a problem?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    the deca will still be in your system

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballer35
    allright well i was thinking of taking 400mg a week of test cyp. and 500mg of deca a week... in the end of april begining of may..... and i wouldnt be getting tested for almost a year if not more afterwards.....do you think i would have a problem?
    Bro, they do not test for AS unless they suspect something. However, they can give you a polygraph after the interview phase during which time they will ask about any illegal drug usage, etc. If you are clean and plan on applying, stay clean until your through Dix and past your probationary period. After that, smooth sailing and alot of fellow troopers on gear.

get back to me on thursday if you can and let me know what you find out...thanks....

thats not exactly tru my senior year in high schol i recieved a AS test and took Deca about 10 months prior to giving the test and i passed it.....i think its only traceable by blood for the 12-14 months period.....

Thread Information