david boston jr is offline New Member

Exclamation newbie wants to know how to reduce side effects from test

im just about to start my first cycle of test and dbol and just wondering what i can take to reduce side effects i already have anti estrogens but what eles can i take to reduce acne???? and when should i take the anti E's as soon a i get off it or during ...i really dont want acne i mean i can handle it on my back just really dont want it on my face if u have any solutions please let me know .... thank you ,

david boston jr #21

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Look up acne and there are a ton of threads of people's personal remedies.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Good hygeine is #1. Wash your face in the morning, after working out, and before you go to bed.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david boston jr
    im just about to start my first cycle of test and dbol and just wondering what i can take to reduce side effects i already have anti estrogens but what eles can i take to reduce acne???? and when should i take the anti E's as soon a i get off it or during ...i really dont want acne i mean i can handle it on my back just really dont want it on my face if u have any solutions please let me know .... thank you ,

david boston jr #21
    You should stay on your Anti-e's every day on cycle and through pct. Some even take it until a week or two after pct. That will help with minimizing the effects of estrogen on your zits, bloat and gyno. Also add .25 ml of ldex with your nolva.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    scrubbing pad, tanning bed, medicine wise, i heard accutane works.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, i am an acne prone person and was always scared to take test bc of acne but actually saw nothing more than usual on my back so you just may be okay without even knowing it

Lots of B5 helps many

theXfactor is offline New Member
    hey ive played against david boston in high school....anyways just thought that would be good to know....probably not though

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theXfactor
    hey ive played against david boston in high school....anyways just thought that would be good to know....probably not though

I couldn;t see why not??? lol

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    David Boston Is My Idle...... Oh Ya You Had A Question. Try Dove 1/4 Moisturizing Soap(that Is What My Derm Recomened) WorksGreat! And Make Sure That You Put Lotion On After You Wash Your Face. And Try And Go See A Derm They Can Give You Supscriptions That Works Well I.e. Minocylcline, Nicomide. Combo Work Well For Me While On Cycle. 1 More Thing To Try Is Keep Your Inj. As Routine As Possible(same time of day/week, The More Changes In Your Hormones The Worst Your Acne Will Get...
    Last edited by CASHUS7; 04-12-2004 at 02:00 PM.

thank you guys for all you help ill let you know how my cycle is going once i get started and if i get acne or not ...oh yea one more question whats the best anti E to take ??

THANKS AGAIN ,

david boston jr #21

x factor how big was david boston his sr year in high school was he a beast or no ??

UCFgymguy is offline New Member
    I encourage anyone whos ever been concerned with acne to get accutane from a dermatologist. One of the best decisions Ive ever made. If you cant get a prescription, you can use my method. Before you go to the dermatologist, look online and memorize about 10 of the most common prescription and non-prescription acne medications and the doctor will ask you which ones you have tried. Name the ones you have memorized by heart and they will put you on accutane much more willingly then usual.

Thread Information