Russ616 is offline Senior Member

exact pct starting times ?????help?

Please post the exact pct starting times, because people say to start pct 18 days after last cyp injection, but then say 3 weeks.

Is 3 weeks 21 days or is it 18-21.

My main question is on sust.

IF pct is 18-21 days, when do you start. Would I higher does of like 1000mg a week call for 21 days and a small amount of 500mgs call for 18 days. Is this correct....

Just tryin to unders stand the 12-14 day or 18-21 day and how to pin point...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks exactly after your last sust injection 300/100/50mg split,search clomid chart bro.

The starting times are estimations. Start early rather than late, as overlapping with clomid hon't help HPTA at all while AAS are still present in high enough levels, it also won't hurt anything. This is in contrast to starting late, where your body will be without an appreciable amount of AAS (or your own test) for longer than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    3 weeks exactly after your last sust injection 300/100/50mg split,search clomid chart bro.
    I am not asking this question as a novice. I have seen the chart a million times. Lets take equipose. 17-21 days on the chart. How do you know when to start on the 17th, 18th, 21st. How do you know. Is it based on the quanity and length. Is there a chart or theory for this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I am not asking this question as a novice. I have seen the chart a million times. Lets take equipose. 17-21 days on the chart. How do you know when to start on the 17th, 18th, 21st. How do you know. Is it based on the quanity and length. Is there a chart or theory for this.....
    It's based on the dosage too, that's why it's an estimation.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The starting times are estimations. Start early rather than late, as overlapping with clomid hon't help HPTA at all while AAS are still present in high enough levels, it also won't hurt anything. This is in contrast to starting late, where your body will be without an appreciable amount of AAS (or your own test) for longer than necessary.
    good lookin !

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Fantastic advice Bro - my mantra LOL

Thread Information