BigCheer is offline Junior Member

Should HCG be added to the clomid chart?

I know HCG raises test level rather rapidly. Didnt know if there was a certain time after to do your pct?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCheer
    I know HCG raises test level rather rapidly. Didnt know if there was a certain time after to do your pct?
    There are several posts on this, but if you do opt to use HCG , you can start your clomid 2-3 days after your last HCG shot (which shouldn't be some megadose shot either).

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG doesnt restore test levels but is a remedy for testicular atrophy. In my signature below my post is a link called PCT. In that link is a site that is very explanatory on the two HCG and clomid.

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

Thread Information