Shredder is offline Associate Member

Mixing Fina/oil and Winny/water in syringe

Ive heard that mixing oil and water in one syringe in a nono. ive been doing it but i dont know why its wrong. It seems to be doing its job. Will it lower the winny's potency? thanks!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder
    Ive heard that mixing oil and water in one syringe in a nono. ive been doing it but i dont know why its wrong. It seems to be doing its job. Will it lower the winny's potency? thanks!
    Nothing worng with mixing the 2 together.... will it lower the winny's potency ? i don't think so ... why would that happen ? your just mixing.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Mixing the two together is not a good idea.My reason is because say you draw your winny first and then the fina on top of it you will be injecting the oil into your injecting spot with a good amount of pressure and then when it hits the water the injection is going to be very fast.All injections need to be slow or you will notice a lot of what you're injecting will seep out of your injection spot.Just my 2 cents!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've done it for years with no problem although Barbender is right that you will need plunger control.

Thread Information