Thread: First Cycle

Tommyguns is offline New Member

First Cycle

I am going to start a cycle of DBOL , what does anyone recommend to combine it with. I am looking to gain massive weight quickly.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    That isnt a good cycle brother. Dianabol is a 17aa oral steroid , and for the length of time that it would need to be run in order to have a large quantity of keepable gains, it may be very harsh on your liver.

Doing testosterone enenthate or cypionate at 400-500mg per week for 10 weeks is the best first cycle you can do.

Do some research in the educational forum on post cycle therapy as well.

Also, when you post a cycle for critique around here, it is customary to post your age and stats also.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    ok i am going to tell you what every one else is going to tell you, do some research first reserch research and some more reserch, get your self a cycle first and then post it, some people will respond to how you cycle looks, use that little button that is on the tool bar in the upper right hand corner you'll find all you need

Tommyguns is offline New Member
    Thank you for letting me know where to do the research, I am new to the site and learning slowly, I am 24 and 5'7 and 140 right now

Thread Information