oespejel is offline Junior Member

sustenon clenbuterol

can i use sustenon and clenbuterol at the same time?

i was tring to do this cycle

Clenbuterol
    cytomel
    deca

but i wast able to get deca, the only thing i was able to get was sustenon 250, i weight 218, 5' 10" with about 15% body fat
    Last edited by oespejel; 04-12-2004 at 04:31 PM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    how about some stats...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    and please lay out your proposed cycle Bro - it helps us ......help you

what do you mean with stats....???

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oespejel
    can i use sustenon and clenbuterol at the same time?
    Yes. Were you curious about what might happen if you do? In that case you might need to tell us some more info.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you mean with stats....???
    How long you been lifting, how serious are you in the gym, have you cycled before, how much you weight, height, Body Fat. Anything else in relation that might help know your situation.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Clenbuteral is not an anabolic steriod . It is common that AS users use clenbuteral during and after their cycles. However, the reason they ask for your stat's is to see if clenbuteral would benifit you. If you have 20% BF ( body fat ) then you might want to consider droping wieght before your purposed cycle. There is an excellent thread on Clen called, " The clenbuteral handbook " check it out...

so how much weight do you recomend me to drop before tring to do a cutting cycle?

so how much weight do you recomend me to drop before tring to do a cutting cycle?
    Once again Bro - what are your stats ? Height ? Weight ? Cycle history ?
    As Jerry Maguire stated " Help me to help you "

ok
    Im 5'10" 218 lbs, I workout five days a week, and I been workingout for a few years now, I never used steroids before, in the last 8 months i was able to gain about 25 pound, my body fat % is about 15, and I want to try a cutting cycle
    I read that a good cycle was using cytomel , clenbuterol , and deca , but i wasnt able to buy deca.

ok
    Im 5'10" 218 lbs, I workout five days a week, and I been workingout for a few years now, I never used steroids before, in the last 8 months i was able to gain about 25 pound, my body fat % is about 15, and I want to try a cutting cycle
    I read that a good cycle was using cytomel, clenbuterol, and deca, but i wasnt able to buy deca.
    Bro perfect first cycle is test only ( preferably a long acting ester like Test E or Test Cyp ) @ 400-500mg a week for 12 weeks - Nolva @ 10mg every day and L- dex @ .25mg ED - then for PCT bump Nolva to 20mg ED and add Clomid accordingly. PCT for this cycle would be 2 weeks after last Test E shot. This is an entire cycle laid out for you without doing any research yourself on it. Stay away from sustenon. Combination of short acting and long acting esters make it difficult to keep blood levels steady.

Steady Blood Levels = Steady Gains.

Since you wanted to cut with this you could run T-3 with it. The test would minimize the catabolic activity of the T-3 . I would start any clen as I went into PCT. Run 2 weeks on / two weeks off. You could run an ECA stack in the two weeks you are off clen. Do this a maximum of 3 times. Then no clen for 8 weeks minimum. give your body a rest.

ok
    I read that a good cycle was using cytomel , clenbuterol , and deca , but i wasnt able to buy deca.

ok
    I read that a good cycle was using cytomel, clenbuterol, and deca, but i wasnt able to buy deca.
    did you mean to post this twice or was it because I didn't address the deca ? Deca alone should never be used without Test. the Test should always be at least 100mg higher than the Deca - Deca will not help you cut. Deca will make your private parts non- active if no test is used. Shuts you down hard.

what is T-3?
    sorry im really mew at this

T-3 is cytomel .

sorry i posted it twice
    so do you recomend to use test plus the clenbuterol

sorry i posted it twice
    so do you recomend to use test plus the clenbuterol
    I laid the entire thing out above Bro - a full cycle - no holes except Clomid therapy - You have do some of it on your own. Best of luck.

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    yo powerlifter, i am considering starting that exact cycle..........however i dont agree with a first timer usin T3. i have read it can be dangerous with your body temp. Let me know the kind of results i can expect from the cycle you proposed with 2 weeks on/off of clen and ECA.
    Stats are 21, 5'9" 187.....17% BF....4 years training.
    Max bench 250
    Max squat 300

Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    yo powerlifter, i am considering starting that exact cycle..........however i dont agree with a first timer usin T3. i have read it can be dangerous with your body temp. Let me know the kind of results i can expect from the cycle you proposed with 2 weeks on/off of clen and ECA.
    Stats are 21, 5'9" 187.....17% BF....4 years training.
    Max bench 250
    Max squat 300
    I don't agree either but this guy is gonna do what he wants anyway - I just got tired of wasting my breath - esp. with no thank you afterward. I can tell you that you will cut up quite a bit but I can't tell how much since each person's response is individualized. Have you used any of these before ? and are you asking about just the clen / eca ?

i havnt used any before..........im very upset b/c i bought some "legal steriods " which i am pressently taknig..........i know i cnat mention brands but the stuff is called winni-v and d-bol (both are orals).....i have a real solid foundation
    5'9 190 about 17%BF maybe less 21 years old 4 years lifintg experience
    and what do u think about adding HGH?

You are way too young for HGH Bro - don't even think about it till after 30 years of age - your body is making plenty. So were you just asking about what to expect from clen / eca or the entire thing ?

Bro just Pm me - you have hijacked this guy's thread

the entire thing...........................but for the time being i just got some clen ........right now im doing 45 minutes cardio EOD, and lifting 4 times a week
    \
    for optimal cutting what should my workouts be like?
    my diet is in check to

see my above post Bro

sorry about yesterday
    I was at work and something came up
    thanks for your help

sorry about yesterday
    I was at work and something came up
    thanks for your help

Cool Bro - thanks for the thanks - it's the right thing to do - hope that you are able to put something together soon - keep us posted - best of luck

Thread Information