Terinox is offline The One & Only

Thigh injection only ?

If you can't inject into your glute, cause you can't twist your waist enough, of you don't have someone else to inject for you, is it okay to inject into, and only into the quads? If you were to do two injections a week for example, like Wed the right quad, and on Sun the left quad, and keep repeating.

Is this okay? Or is it better to spread it thoughout the body? And how does the exact distribution work with the AAS? From your injection spot to the rest of you?

Terinox

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Try a one hander to inject into the glute. If you can't do that I'd switch between quads and delts.

Well the delts are still damn hard to do one handed! I just picture myself injecting into the shoulders, seems real hard! What about the cafs? That's somewhere you can use two hands!

I mean, if I inject into my quads and calfs, would the juice still get throughout my whole body evenly ???

Terinox

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes it doesn,t matter where you inject it all of your body will benefit.Delts are pretty easy to inject and even I can do that after dislocating both shoulders and I have zero flexability in them so you should be able to do it otherwise the thighs should be OK.The only reason you change sites is to prevent scar tissue from building.

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think it really matters if you go in the quads only,
    98%of my shots go into the delts.every now and then i do a few in the glute. the only thing is i find it hard to asperated with 3ccs in the cannon with delts.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Two injections a week is nothing, you can shoot all of it in the quads, no problem. I don't think you need to fear the scar tissue, just use a thin enough needle, don't shoot with a 20G cannon, 23G is beautiful.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yeah, it's about time for me to get some new pins, I have 21g 1.5's for my glutes!

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    calves should hurt, unless you use 25s

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    forget calves bro. for delts, get on your knees on the floor and lean forward and let your arm danngle in front of you nearly touching the floor. now reach around with the other hand and inject the delt. works like a charm.

Thnx for the advice, sounds real good. In terms of delts, where exactly am I injecting? I've seen X's pics on his site, but it's still kinda hard to tell where the needle goes in, since the picture is soo close up. And for the thigh, it's the OUTER...TOP side right? Like a 45degree angle???

I'm still a long time away from injecting roid, just trying to learn the best way I will forget the calfs then, just the quads, glute and delts

Later
    Terinox

CYCLEON Guest
    actually, my injections are almost always in the quads - Im looing to start one with prop tren soon that will alternate quads ED so............. Its ok as long as you are doing low doses - ie 1-2cc

Thread Information