BigDees21 is offline New Member

Anyone got info on Drinkin Roids?? Please help

hey i know i should be injecting them but i cant do it. Id like to know what kid of steriods to buy which can be taken by drinkin it. Please include how much to take each day. or how much to take every day , every other day or whatever it is.

I am 5'10" , 185 lbs, i would like to gain about 10 15 lbs if possible and turn the remain fat that i have into muscle. my goal is to be very defined.... thank you guys for all the help.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    suck it up......
    or give it up

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    then you can't do steroids ........

because you don't have enough test in your blood........

but you will try.......

so do 30mg dbol for 4 weeks........ you will gain 25 lbs....... then 4 weeks after that. you will have lost 25 lbs...

damaged your liver, and your willie won't work as good....... but you won't care, cause your desire for sex won't be there...

then you can answer that question.... am i gay????

don't mean to be so harsh......... but them's the facts.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro if you can't inject Don't do AAS - you are not ready - you can use all the orals you want - if your liver isn't important to you. They will jack it up and shut down your HPTA hard. And when you can't get it up. You will only have your self to blame. Ask any of the Bros on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    then you can't do steroids ........

because you don't have enough test in your blood........

but you will try.......

so do 30mg dbol for 4 weeks........ you will gain 25 lbs....... then 4 weeks after that. you will have lost 25 lbs...

damaged your liver, and your willie won't work as good....... but you won't care, cause your desire for sex won't be there...

then you can answer that question.... am i gay????

don't mean to be so harsh......... but them's the facts.......
    d*mn you spy !!! I tried to say it first LOL

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    d*mn you spy !!! I tried to say it first LOL
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by BigDees21
    hey i know i should be injecting them but i cant do it. Id like to know what kid of steriods to buy which can be taken by drinkin it. Please include how much to take each day. or how much to take every day , every other day or whatever it is.

I am 5'10" , 185 lbs, i would like to gain about 10 15 lbs if possible and turn the remain fat that i have into muscle. my goal is to be very defined.... thank you guys for all the help.
    Yes you really should get over that fear of needles and inject. Otherwise you are just missing out and to be honest you'll probably start liking the needles after a short while like I did. Otherwise, the only thing I can recommend from my experience would be anavar . But I wouldn't expect a whole lot of weight gained but strength which in turn can help you add size from lifting heavier weights. Probably the safest oral out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Yes you really should get over that fear of needles and inject. Otherwise you are just missing out and to be honest you'll probably start liking the needles after a short while like I did. Otherwise, the only thing I can recommend from my experience would be anavar. But I wouldn't expect a whole lot of weight gained but strength which in turn can help you add size from lifting heavier weights. Probably the safest oral out there.
    Anavar will still shut down your HPTA Bro - but doesn't jack the liver as much IMO

barbarian is offline Banned
    "am i gay????"

sounds like spy wizard is speaking from exp LOOOOOOOOL

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I probably do three of these post a day. Cant inject then go to GNC.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    suck it up......
    or give it up
    right on the nose with that one!!!!!! .....

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe that should be a sticky TRE, but that probably wouldnt help since so many dont seem to read them 1st anyway.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    suck it up......
    or give it up
    I agree.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    bro I felt the same way about needles,**** now i cant wait for injection day,I ****in love it

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    if your looking for 10-15lbs why not just try using m1t or 1-test? oral, allot of people having good results from it,

just my 2cents

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I was scared outta my mind by needles when I started.

But once you get mass results you'll be so ****ing happy to shoot. It's almost like a euphoric feeling.

Get over it man, it's all mental.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDees21

Aside from learning not to be a Mary about needles, you have alot to learn about gear. Nothing will turn fat into muscle. You lose fat by cardio and proper diet and you grow muscle by lifting, diet and rest. Until you learn all this, forget the juice. It's mentalities like yours that sell so many supps and workout gadgets in this world!

palequail is offline Banned
    needles are minor......and besides drinking roids tastes like **** anyway....I only do it because Winstrol knots up my shoulders......but I'd way rather inject it.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

ya

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    needles are minor......and besides drinking roids tastes like **** anyway....I only do it because Winstrol knots up my shoulders......but I'd way rather inject it.
    Winstrol can definitely leave a lasting impression, at least for a few days.

Hey i think you can drink winny. If only there was a post which answered that question. But seriously, injecting isnt bad at all. I just started doing my first spot injections with winny this past week. I did my chest and triceps, and if I can do that then you can certainly do quads, shoulders, or ass. thats the easy stuff. Suck it up, stick it in, and i promise it will grow on you, while you grow

Act of God is offline Member
    the only one i know you can drink is winny, and it should be pretty safe being water based and some other crap I don't care to type out. Decent absorption rate too, not much is lost...with winny.

I can't say about anything else, but I can see how some people don't want to inject winny ED so they turn to orals. Then again, most people would just get the tabs...but for me the depot was cheaper

palequail is offline Banned
    you can drink injectable Dbol as well...I read a post about there on here before....but injections are always the healthiest way to go...less toxic to the liver.

Thread Information