Thread: Pct??

jaygee is offline New Member

Pct??

ok guys heres my ?? in docholidays pct post it says to begin pct 10-14 days after INJECT,, i'm takin' primo at 400mg wk for 10 wks,, wk 11 primo tabs at 200mg wk12 200mg wk 11-12 are tabs only,, when should i start PCT then,, after inject or after tabs,,,after wk 11 or wk 12?? any info is appreciated,thanx

The orals are in and out in a hurry. I'd say begin 2 days after your last ingestion of the orals, as that'll be beyond 2 weeks past the last injection anyway.

jaygee is offline New Member
    thanx bro,,you've been alot a help,,even though you broke my balls bout my cycle,,lmao, its all good,, i read that comin off of primo or any other AS for that matter needs to be done over a period of time,,is my comin down on orals at those doses OK over 2 wks or can i just come down to in 1 week seeing as the last of my cycle is tabs only,,,,any sugg,,,thanx

Pyramiding off of a compound is an old idea without much merit. The half life of the compound takes care of that for you. Once you cease taking the compound, your plasma levels gradually decrease. What you have will work. It's not what I'd necessarily come up with, but it works out.

Thread Information