123BJ is offline Associate Member

injecting trouble.....

ya im on my 3rd week of enan and today i injected into my glute but when i was done there was some oil comming out of the inject site, should i do another injectiong tomorrow and then continue doing every mon/thurs.. or just wait until thurs to do my next one???? any help would be great

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    no need to hit yourself another time. Try using a longer needle (1.5in) for glutes so you get in good and deep. Shallow injections tend to cause more pain and swelling also.

so u think using 23g(1") pin are to small for the glutes...... i got some 20g(1.5") pins for taking the oil out of the vile but to inject with those must ****ing kill...
    so i dont need to worry about doing another injection?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Try stretching your skin before you inject. This can help avoid leakage. You may still lose a little bit anyway on some injections, but it is nothing to worry about. No need to inject again because you didn't lose as much as you may think.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    the amount of oil that comes out is very small, if you want for the sites where you have your hand free, you can stretch the skin and inject with the other hand this way when you pull the needle out and let go of the skin, it's not a direct path for some of the oil to leak out, it's got a name for the technique just can't remember it.

yeah i think its like the "Z" method or something.

i use a 23g, 1.5 in for my glutes. I dont even wanna think what a 20 g would feel like.

toolman is offline Banned
    Yup, streching is called the z track. Also stick with 1.5" to make sure. Also order new pins. No need to stick yourself with 20g.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Yup, streching is called the z track. Also stick with 1.5" to make sure. Also order new pins. No need to stick yourself with 20g.
    ya im not stickin myself with 20g pins.... i have the 23g... i just use the 20g to pull the test out of the vile, then switch to teh 23g when im injecting.

thanx for all the help

Thread Information