Preetz is offline Associate Member

hiding spots for juice

i was jus curious and wondering where do ppl hide thier juice i keep mine in a spair vcr i unscrew it n place it inside n close it back up again but its kinda of becoming a pain opening n closing time after time thanks guys apreciate it alota share ur spots lol thanks once again preetz

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    got a juice cabinet ..i mean a safe

It wouldn't be a very good hiding spot anymore if I told you, now would it?

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    i was jus curious and wondering where do ppl hide thier juice i keep mine in a spair vcr i unscrew it n place it inside n close it back up again but its kinda of becoming a pain opening n closing time after time thanks guys apreciate it alota share ur spots lol thanks once again preetz
    why such an effort to hide it..

because jus say for some reason thiers cops at my house, or somone living in my house gets suspicous n sees it, why else plus i want to know where its safe where no one can get thier hands on it thanks for input guysss, thanks preetz

theXfactor is offline New Member
    i just put mine in the medicne cabinet bc its medicne right

hahha that it is a medice thats capable of wanders if used correctly

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Just stick it back behind some stuff in a shelf. If you have cops that deep in your sh!t your probably in trouble anyway.

5211969 is offline Banned
    I certianly hope that a roommate doesn't get hard up for cash and decide to pawn your VCR...LOL. If it leaked out,would the VCR go faster?

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    I keep mine in my body, nobody can or will find it there. Whatever eles is leftover I stick it inside the medicine cabinet. We've got so many meds you never know whats in there. Pretty soon were going to open a pharmacy in the bathroom.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    in a safe in my apartment. i trust my roommate and friends, but i just a more peace of mind knowing that someone can't just stumble upon my stash

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It wouldn't be a very good hiding spot anymore if I told you, now would it?
    I guess not huh

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I keep mine at work in my pen drawer. My office is locked at night and if anyone found it without me being in my office, I would fire them.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    This is just one idea...there are others including a skippy dog food can...Peace
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...187128418&rd=1

dangit is offline Member
    Mine is in my undie drawer. My gf knows it's there too so she doesn't bother with that drawer. I should get a safe though... just to be on the "safe" side

I used to hide mine in a Myoplex protein box. I used to buy 3-4 a month of those and I would just keep my gear in one of them and put them all on a top shelf. My GF back then wouldn't bother with it since she just thought it was all my protein stuff.

lol that ebay electric socket thinks a preetty cool idea a lil on the small side but i think it will do thanks bros wow this thread got alota reviews n hits KEEP EM COMIN love da idieas thanks preetz

i wonder if that fake electric socket would require u to make awhole in ur all im guessing soo

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    Most of us don't live with our mommies and don't have these problems to worry about.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Most of us don't live with our mommies and don't have these problems to worry about.
    Ouch !!!! Thanks to puddle_ monkey for the great detective work ! HAHAHAHAHA

beefydragon is offline Member
    Well, i stick them in a balloon and shove it up my as* so the police can't find it... j/k!

old medical encyclopedia... just like in the movies, i drilled holes the inside to fit my gears and i keep it on the book shelf... Mommy never bothers with it... Well, I don't live with my folks anymore, but it's still a good way to do it...

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    in the freekin VCR.........wow someone is paranoid......**** just put it in a tin can somewhere safe.....for instance, well tell ya what......when i hide things in view, they are never found.......its true, people alwasy check the usual suspicious spots.....put it behind something on a shelf or like in a cabinet wiht cook books..........oh, and i will not tell where mine is.......

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro use your head. put it under somethin that no one other than your strong A$$ can move

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    ha, that was a good one scott

Thread Information