supernewb is offline New Member

Question Sust and Dbol Stack for newb

I'm about to acquire a supply of sust and dbol for my first stack. I'm not afraid of injecting, but I was wondering what the conversion rate for mg to cc's is. On the cycles for beginers page, it says the stack should be 500mg per day, but isn't sust a liquid? I'm confused. Also, is it worth it for me to tag the dbol in on this first cycle? Would I be better off without all those side-affects and leave dbol for a potential second cycle? Also, how many injections a week is 500mg? Should I refridgerate the sust? Any other tips? Thanks guys - B

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    sust is ussually 250mg per cc. Some info on this site is outdated. I think you should do 500mg per week and inject at least E3d. Use the dbol for the first four weeks to kickstart cycle @20-30mg per day. No need to refrigerate.I just did this cycle and believe me you wont be disappointed. Good luck.

should I do 2 cc's at once or spread out two injections over the week? Thanks again - I'm very excited to get this going

well due to the various half-lives of the different esters such as prop in the sust, you will need to inject AT LEAST every three days. So spread the injections out accordingly.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    spread them out e3d,

by averaging that out, wont it come to more than 500 ccs per week? Or maybe I'm bad at math.

err 500 mg's that is

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    1 cc normally equals about 250 mg. You're not doing 500 cc's

also, my source says to refridgerate - people seem to be at a disagreement about the fridge. What's the final word?

well, mixed compounds such as gh and hcg are usually refrigerated, not juice.

YOu could do .5 cc's 4 times a week (M W F Su). That would equal 500mg.

hah that's a lot of needles - I will probably stick with your original suggestion. But hypothetically, if I run out before the end of the 8 weeks, is there something I should do? Also, do I need anti-est for this cycle? And what about PCT? Suggestions?

make sure you have enough for 8 weeks, and do the .5cc's everyother day method. I would use Nolvadex @ 10mg a day during cycle, and bump it up to 20 mg a day during pct. Probably know this already, but start your clomid 3 weeks after last sust injection.

WOW..... do some research bro!!!!! You seriously should know all this stuff already. Not trying to be a dick, i've just seen these questions for this exact same cycle answered over and over again. Use the Search button

some people have added creatine to their stacks - good or bad idea? Sorry for so many questions, I just have this stuff racing thru my mind and I want this to be as safe and beneficial as possible

I'm here to learn, not to be criticized, chill out bro

not criticizing bro...... Just letting you know before everyone else does. Just go to the search brutton and type in Sus/Dbol cycle. You'll have info to read for hours and have most your questions answered. Then come back here when you have knowledge and if you still have questions, then ask them. And to answer the last question, most use creatine after cycle help keep gains.

creatine is not going to do much for you in comparison to the sust\dbol , so its up to you wether you wanna use it or not. Check the new post by pheedno about pct regarding clomid, l-dex, and nolva. Good info thatl will help you keep the gains.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supernewb
    I'm here to learn, not to be criticized, chill out bro
    He's right though bro. You should know all of this sh it inside and out before sticking yourself the first time. Also any source that is telling you you have to refridgerate sust is full of **** and probably selling you fakes. Spend a few months in here reading everything you can and you will understand what we mean.

Thread Information