Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Minimum Orders ! Suck

Dang i swear some sources gotta have the stupid minimum order rule in place, wtf for? i mean if one is planning a 1st cycle or 2nd cycle it isn't much if your dealing with the right source, but to have an minimum order exceed the $ on the gear you want that is straight wrong, especially if its a new source, you want to test his/her creditibility and if he/she is legit, Gawd dam minimum orders, most of you are like "BRO IT AINT MUCH" but for most of us here in college thats a ass rape, maybe some of you college students got nice rich parents and dont have to work during your semester , but **** paying for gas ,food,supplements, stupid ass other BS $$ items that are necessary in life like the "CONDOM" <--must have

SOURCES LOWER MINIMUM PRICE ORDER Look out For the College Students in NEED
    Last edited by D00fy; 04-12-2004 at 07:27 PM.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    whats a condom?

hmm its a new kind of balloon

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Doof,
    If it is a new source, they should understand your concern and bend the rules on minimum orders. Hell, I just ordered $35 worth of ancillaries and got no grief for it. Change sources.

razor67 is offline Banned
    minimums do suck, especially with first orders...
    ive ordered as small as 50 bucks with my guy...and the shipping is just whatever it costs for him to ship...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    Dang i swear some sources gotta have the stupid minimum order rule in place, wtf for? i mean if one is planning a 1st cycle or 2nd cycle it isn't much if your dealing with the right source, but to have an minimum order exceed the $ on the gear you want that is straight wrong, especially if its a new source, you want to test his/her creditibility and if he/she is legit, Gawd dam minimum orders, most of you are like "BRO IT AINT MUCH" but for most of us here in college thats a ass rape, maybe some of you college students got nice rich parents and dont have to work during your semester , but **** paying for gas ,food,supplements, stupid ass other BS $$ items that are necessary in life like the "CONDOM" <--must have

You had threads going the other day saying you worked in a VA hospital and steal all your gear.You also had a thread saying you were so horny on M1t that you were going out to rape someone....so is this your new rant of the day??

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i can understand minimum orders, the benefit ($$$) must outweigh the risk of shipping the pack, especially domestic.

no that thread was the perfect job thread,i wish i worked at a vet , im doing m1t ,but i wanna jump on test in the summer
    Last edited by D00fy; 04-12-2004 at 07:42 PM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    your name suits you.......

barbarian is offline Banned
    your name suits you bro.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    your name suits you bro.....
    LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

thanks, sorry for hating on minimum orders, sorry sources
    i just dont see the point where i should have a X number of gear laying around the house,it should be like a ounce of weed,once its smoked its gone,no one knows it was ever in the house,same like test,your done with your cycle ,dispose of empty vials,and just plan your next cycle and order again....

5211969 is offline Banned
    I agree with Doofy even though he is doofy, For a first cycle for a 1st time user and going with what every one says here, TEST ONLY. That should only cost 90-150 depends on source of course, possibly less.. So if your source has a minimum of say 300, then what do you do? By some for the next cycle, TST ONLY again(what happens if you don't wanna do a next cycle for whatever reason) 2x10ml Test E is enough for a 12 weeker. ( unless my calculations are wrong, which they may be). so you would have to buy 4 vials of 10ml's..which is over 300( again depends on the source).
    If the source is a good one then he should come down or let you slide your first cycle, as long as you explian it to him..If he doesn't then either buy more, or find another source..of course there are more possiblilities but i am not going to go into them.

LilVito469 is offline Banned

whats this the WAMbulance, all im hearing is WAAA WAAA WAAA!!!! go cry about it else where, no j/k bro but sources dont want to waste their time with small orders when they can just have big orders all the time.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive always seen minimums of 200 dollars. That seems to be bare minimum even for first cycles. 2 bottles of test : 150. Clomid and nolva another 50. Shipping 20.
    I dont see how you can get around that....If you cant afford 200 dollars for a cycle, you cant afford the money for food so dont even bother.....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is exactly the right reason... You beat me to it brotha...

I can only speak for the guys i use, but they take their time

packing each order to make sure it gets there safe and sound

and do you think they want to do that each time for a lousy

$30 box of clomid???

If you find a source with solid references stop crying and just order

what you need for a cycle that should always be a few $$ anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    whats this the WAMbulance, all im hearing is WAAA WAAA WAAA!!!! go cry about it else where, no j/k bro but sources dont want to waste their time with small orders when they can just have big orders all the time.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Normally a minimum order is only $300. So if this is gonna be a problem then I would not get involved in aas period. Wait until you get in a situation where you can afford a solid and safe cycle. I have a little buddy at the gym that did this and now without anti-e's he is losing his hair like crazy. The stuff requires full pockets. Do like I did and get a side job to afford them. Peace

palequail is offline Banned
    I don't think making the minimum should be a problem unless it is like $500...I mean for a decent cycle even if it is a first should cost around 200-300 dollars IMO.....Like even a test only cycle you would need 3 bottles of QV enanthate since they are usually slightly underfilled...and that would cost around 240....

But if the minimum is really high then I would be pissed....but my last cycle I needed....4 bottles of Test and 4 Bottles of EQ......that is just for 2 shots a week for around 14 weeks......but luckily I don't have to order from anyone...LOL!!!

i think minimum orders are here to stay. i also think in the VERY near future sources are going to become more selective on who is on thier "list". Our sources are taking big gambles, so if it's a minimum order that they require so be it. Understandably once you become an established customer, this rule my cease to exist.

i mostly been getting 500$minimum

holy $hit....that's outrageous. i usually see 150-300 minimums, 500 is nuckin futs.....that domestic or intl?

yeah 500 bucks is a lot.....I'd be pissed off tooo......

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i mostly been getting 500$minimum
    if you are buyin you gear + your AEs + PCT you are NOT gonna get away with less than $200!!

and you shold ALWAY have ALL your gear and PCT in hand before you take the first dose.

(wish someone had slapped me and told me that before I took my first dbol )

domestic

hear me out ,find a research company for PCT and anti thats atleast 100$ or even under , most test goes for 20-40$ depending on source, im not complaining about 200$ minimum order,just the fact of 500$ minimum,ordering more gear is sometimes not worth it,yah some of you are thinking WTF i would love to have all that **** laying around but sometimes you face life constraints,im not bitching about oooh im afraid of laying my gear on the table thats not the issue, i just dont feel i need excessive gear on hand when your basically trying to do a simple cycle such as test only or test and eq cycle regardless that cycle still comes out to be to 200-250$ with the anti e and pct , now thats fine with me but while should i spend the extra 250$ to reach the maximum ,when i can use that 250$ on food and protein

I hear you bro!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i see no problem with minimums bc sources don't like to deal with the little man, their money is all with the bulk buyers, not the one dude who wants to do test only

alrite im sorry for my dumb post
    <(SMACKS HIMSELF)>

50% has a point too......**** this is a hard one.......

alrite im sorry for my dumb post
    <(SMACKS HIMSELF)>
    it is not a dumb post, as i'm in college myself and i understand the predicament, but you just need to have friends that juice

85 for Test E 10ml? is that crazy or what ?

domestic source with a 500 minimum, hmm u sure he isnt a scammer. i have NEVER seen a 500 minimum, domestic or intl. Fish around, there are several good domestic sources with lower minimums....NO PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    domestic source with a 500 minimum, hmm u sure he isnt a scammer. i have NEVER seen a 500 minimum, domestic or intl. Fish around, there are several good domestic sources with lower minimums....NO PM's.
    I've seen that

What about the sources that don't sell Anti-E's unless you have a big order and still require a min of 300?

For a first time cycle, that is alot..You would have to buy enough for a second cycle and hope that it was the same as the first...or you're looking at almost double the first order..

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You had threads going the other day saying you worked in a VA hospital and steal all your gear.You also had a thread saying you were so horny on M1t that you were going out to rape someone....so is this your new rant of the day??
    "caught" him bull

2timer is offline Senior Member
    my source has minumum but I talked to him and he was ok with it. I did piss him couple times changing orders but overall a swell guy!

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    you need to find a new source if you dont want a high minimum. i have sources ranging from 300 dollar minimum to no minimum (Do not PM me for a source). hey d00fey i konw your in college and all but wtf do u want a student discount or something? these are business men not charity workers. MOST of them are in it for money, not so u can get swole.

Jackman is offline Banned
    domestic

hear me out ,find a research company for PCT and anti thats atleast 100$ or even under , most test goes for 20-40$ depending on source, im not complaining about 200$ minimum order,just the fact of 500$ minimum,ordering more gear is sometimes not worth it,yah some of you are thinking WTF i would love to have all that **** laying around but sometimes you face life constraints,im not bitching about oooh im afraid of laying my gear on the table thats not the issue, i just dont feel i need excessive gear on hand when your basically trying to do a simple cycle such as test only or test and eq cycle regardless that cycle still comes out to be to 200-250$ with the anti e and pct , now thats fine with me but while should i spend the extra 250$ to reach the maximum ,when i can use that 250$ on food and protein

Whare the hell you getting test E for 20-40 bucs hehe

2timer is offline Senior Member
    test e 45$ test prop 30bucks

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ive always seen minimums of 200 dollars. That seems to be bare minimum even for first cycles. 2 bottles of test : 150. Clomid and nolva another 50. Shipping 20.
    I dont see how you can get around that....If you cant afford 200 dollars for a cycle, you cant afford the money for food so dont even bother.....
    **** thats cheap clomid and nolva only 50 bucks. I have to buy 50 each 100 piills. BUt test is 3 for $100/10ml hmm anywho.

Well first cycle for me is 500 bucks(unless my calculations were off) and i have enough gear for me to last 12 weeks. I have some leftovers but nothing big

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    test e 45$ test prop 30bucks
    ****, My Test E is twice that.. Can i have you're source too, J/K...but wink wink i'll pm you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information