Kakuli is offline New Member

Straight into 2nd cycle

Hi all,
    Im just came of a pretty shocking Deca dbol cycle 1-10 Deca and few 6 weeks Dbol which has left me prity Decaed out as far as sex drive and what gains I made are fading just as fast lol , I want to hit the gear again without going into pct which is due in a week ???? I have test prop on hand and Sust 250 any views on bridging and going straight into next cycle !!! I know that one should give it the time on time of ,, but what if I dont want to Im sure you have done this before and would like to know the posible out comes as to gains etc ,, really appreciate any advise coming my way and will listen..
    thanks in anticipation.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    pct,take time off, and hit the board and research.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Take the time off and do proper PCT like the boys said. Only gonna hurt yourself in the end if you don't.

palequail is offline Banned
    All I can say is that you should take time off...but the choice is totally yours. If you have test then I'm sure you already know how to use it, so i'm not sure what you are asking???

Kakuli is offline New Member

Your advice

Thanks for your help will do as advise and do PCT and then do next cycle without rushing
    cheers.

Swellin Guest
    Glad to hear you are listening to the guys. Now, research for your next cycle. Think about test e or cyp.....I wouldn't bother with sust.

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Talking yup!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Glad to hear you are listening to the guys. Now, research for your next cycle. Think about test e or cyp.....I wouldn't bother with sust.
    Totally agree,I don't want to be one of those "I told you so "guys,but this is what happens when you don't read & research before you cycle. I hope this serves as a learning experience bro.Defenetly take some time off and Good luck!!!!!!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuli
    Thanks for your help will do as advise and do PCT and then do next cycle without rushing
    cheers.
    How refreshing to see a guy who started with one mistake and doesnt follow up with another.

Recover from that deca first. It is a bitch for most of us to recover from. Also, time off equals time on, including ptc. Never break that rule if you want to use safely. Good luck.

Thread Information