newtogear is offline Junior Member

I Want To Start Cycle Tonight

hey guys,

i just got my test-e today and i really want to start my first cycle tonight. here's my cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg ew (250mg mon morning & thurs night)
    Weeks 13-14, 17-18: Clen -150mcg ed

Weeks 11-12: Proviron 25mg ed
    Weeks 1-12: Nolva 10mg ed
    Weeks 13-17: Nolva 20mg ed
    Weeks 1-17: Ldex .25mg ed
    Weeks 15-17: Clomid (day 1: 300mgs, day 2: 200mgs, 3-11: 100mgs ed, 12-21: 50 mgs ed)

here's my question, i haven't received my Ldex yet. i have 1 little box of nolva 20mg i got from some international pharmacy a half year ago when i was preparing to try and get gear for my first cycle. will just starting off w/ 20mg of nolva until my ldex arrives compensate for not taking the ldex in the beginning?

and how do i take this? do i heat up the bottle first by running it under warm water and then just puncture the plastic lid of the vial w/ my 18 guage and draw in the gear? how many cc's is 250mg? and then just switch the needle to my 23 guage and inject?

i'm nervous as he11 right now. my 1 inch and 1.5 inch needles look long as he11!! i can't imagine sticking even the 1'' all the way into my muscle. and it doesn't look as sharp as i thought either. thanks for any help, bros.

ntg

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I always like the number one rule of get all of you **** before you start. However, the ldex is not a necessary part of your cycle, just an essential one. Many do cycles without it so i wouldnt necessarily see the problem--just beware that you might not get your ldex and be prepared to run your cycle without it. If you are fine with taking that chance then i would say go.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    First rule: Never start your cycle without all your gear and ancillaries in hand. Murphy's law says something will get ****ed up otherwise. You can run your cycle without ldex if you want.

I don't like using an 18g needle to draw. Puts a big a$$ hole in the stopper. 23g is fine, just change needles before injecting to ensure a sharp point. I assume you have 100mg/ml test. You would do 2.5cc's every time. Check your mg/ml strength to make sure. No need to run the juice under hot water.

palequail is offline Banned
    IMO you are good to start...I don't use Ldex and probably never will...I just use Nolva....anyways. Just stick the 18" needles in there pull out 1cc...that is 250mg....then switch to the 1 inch or 1.5 depending on where you are shooting...and you are good to go...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    whats the mg/ml of the test?

that will tell you how much volume constitutes 250 mg...

standard dosages are 200mg/ml... 250 mg/ml...300mg/ml... etc...

and yes, draw with the 18g, then switch to the 23g.

and no, you dont have to heat up the vial before you draw... just make sure you're sterile and go slooooowly.

Oh yeah what brand of Test you got...that depends on the mg per ml

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    First rule: Never start your cycle without all your gear and ancillaries in hand. Murphy's law says something will get ****ed up otherwise. You can run your cycle without ldex if you want.

I don't like using an 18g needle to draw. Puts a big a$$ hole in the stopper. 23g is fine, just change needles before injecting to ensure a sharp point. I assume you have 100mg/ml test. You would do 2.5cc's every time. Check your mg/ml strength to make sure. No need to run the juice under hot water.
    That's good advice Bro - take it - don't start till you got everything - what happens if your source is busted tomorrow and you don't have all you need - you're screwed - just be patient

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your pct timing is off one week.It should start week 14.And why not run the prov all the way through the cycle?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygh

like i said, you should have all of your stuff before you start. But again, ldex is not a NECESSARY part of your plan.

Backer types faster than I do

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your pct timing is off one week.It should start week 14.And why not run the prov all the way through the cycle?
    i've read that pct should start exactly 2 weeks after last test-e injection. if that's correct, my last injection would be at the end of the 12th week. therefore, my pct should start the beginning of the 15th week. i'd be taking week 13 & 14 off.

i wasn't going to run prov at all. but then i started thinking that it might be a good idea to take it the last 2 wks of my cycle so that there's a little bit less free estrogen floating around at the cycle end backlash period for my nolva to battle in pct.

i have qv test-e 250mg/ml ..10ml bottle. just to double check, how many cc's would be 250mg's??

i've decided i'm going to start this tonight b/c i'll have enough nolva for cycle and ldex not necessary. i hope to get it soon though. i won't heat the bottle up. after the 18guage leaves a huge hole in the stopper, do i put a piece of tape over the hole or something when i store it?? i push the needle in slowly, and then inject slowly too?

thank you so much for all your help, bros. i really appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    i've read that pct should start exactly 2 weeks after last test-e injection. if that's correct, my last injection would be at the end of the 12th week. therefore, my pct should start the beginning of the 15th week. i'd be taking week 13 & 14 off.

i wasn't going to run prov at all. but then i started thinking that it might be a good idea to take it the last 2 wks of my cycle so that there's a little bit less free estrogen floating around at the cycle end backlash period for my nolva to battle in pct.

i have qv test-e 250mg/ml ..10ml bottle. just to double check, how many cc's would be 250mg's??

i've decided i'm going to start this tonight b/c i'll have enough nolva for cycle and ldex not necessary. i hope to get it soon though. i won't heat the bottle up. after the 18guage leaves a huge hole in the stopper, do i put a piece of tape over the hole or something when i store it?? i push the needle in slowly, and then inject slowly too?

thank you so much for all your help, bros. i really appreciate it!!
    Your right bro...it's 2 weeks.I took what you wrote the wrong way.Sorry for the confussion.

Your right bro...it's 2 weeks.I took what you wrote the wrong way.Sorry for the confussion.
    no problem, bro. do you know how many cc's i should draw to get 250mg's, da bull? thanks.

no problem, bro. do you know how many cc's i should draw to get 250mg's, da bull? thanks.
    1cc=250 mgs

1cc=250 mgs
    that's what i thought, bro. thanks!

guys, i just injected my 1st shot. didn't hurt. slightly when breaking the skin & then a little when pulling out. when i 1st pulled needle out, there was quite a bit of blood, but i put alcohol swab on immediatly & massaged. i'm a little worried about the amt of blood. a pretty good amt soaked into the cotton swab. was that normal? i don't know how i can avoid a blood vesel. not sure how much to massage it. should i walk around a little bit immediately?

Welcome to the darside bro..no turning back now!!A little blood is normal bro,don't sweat it.Just gently rub the area and all will be good.

Happy growing!!

Welcome to the darside bro..no turning back now!!A little blood is normal bro,don't sweat it.Just gently rub the area and all will be good.

Happy growing!!
    thanks bro. i'm in this all the way now, bro. should i expect a bruise to develop at the injection site in the coming days?

you will be fine....blood will usually be there.....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro your gonna bleed a little. as long as that **** ain't pumpin out with the rythem of your heart then its all gravy. remember next time to pull th stopper back a bit to see if any blood comes into the syringe...... good luck with your 1st cycle! welcome to your newest addiction

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    you will be fine....blood will usually be there.....
    okay, thanks bro. i didn't know what to expect. i pulled the needle out really slow, btw. do you usually just pull it out quicker than pushing it in? i was really surprised when i was pushing it into the muscle and wasn't really feeling it. i wasn't even really thinking, just pushed the needle in slowly past skin and into the muscle. the injection was slow. didn't know how hard to push on the plunger. i also moved it around too much while fumbling for cotton ball or whatever. i'm sure practice makes perfect

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    bro your gonna bleed a little. as long as that **** ain't pumpin out with the rythem of your heart then its all gravy. remember next time to pull th stopper back a bit to see if any blood comes into the syringe...... good luck with your 1st cycle! welcome to your newest addiction
    "as long as that **** ain't pumpin out with the rythem of your heart then its all gravy."

hahaha. no, it wasn't doing that, thank God. i meant to pull the stopper back but forgot. i have a feeling that i'll hit blood vesles every time and will see it when i pull the stopper back every time. but as long as it doesn't cause any problems, i don't care. i mean, i didn't inject it straight into a vein or anything.

"the syringe...... good luck with your 1st cycle! welcome to your newest addiction"

thanks!! i'm pretty stoked. can't wait.

beefydragon is offline Member
    oh yeah, i'm sure you know what you are doing... but just to be sure...

did you "aspirate "? make sure after you inject, pull the plunger first to see if blood goes into the needle... if so, you might inject into a blood vessel... that's all... make sure it's the muscle and not the vessel...

i started about a month ago...and didn't work out for three years before that. but some how i've gained most of my mass back within 4 weeks. It's f***ing amazing... with such significant difference... (i'm rambling)

good luck to you bro...

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    oh yeah, i'm sure you know what you are doing... but just to be sure...

did you "aspirate "? make sure after you inject, pull the plunger first to see if blood goes into the needle... if so, you might inject into a blood vessel... that's all... make sure it's the muscle and not the vessel...

i started about a month ago...and didn't work out for three years before that. but some how i've gained most of my mass back within 4 weeks. It's f***ing amazing... with such significant difference... (i'm rambling)

good luck to you bro...
    yeah, i read that i need to aspirate, but then forgot when i was actually injecting. quick question, if i do aspirate and blood floods into the syringe, what do i then do? obviously i hit a vein and i need to re-inject. but.....can i re-inject that same gear AND that blood back into another location? it seems weird to inject blood....but i guess that couldn't do anything, right? i don't want to waste my gear.

Yes, just pull the needle out and select another site. You might also want to change the needle on the syringe to ensure a nice sharp tip for the second poke.

beefydragon is offline Member
    yeah, Tygh is correct... i keep spare needles to swap out in case i hit a bad spot... you don't want to inject into the vein, so pull out and find another location. As to blood, it's no biggie to reinject... athletes some before competition will take out a pint of blood then right before the competition inject it back into their body... it's yours so it can't kill ya!

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    guys, i just injected my 1st shot. didn't hurt. slightly when breaking the skin & then a little when pulling out. when i 1st pulled needle out, there was quite a bit of blood, but i put alcohol swab on immediatly & massaged. i'm a little worried about the amt of blood. a pretty good amt soaked into the cotton swab. was that normal? i don't know how i can avoid a blood vesel. not sure how much to massage it. should i walk around a little bit immediately?
    Ideally a poke should not result in any blood. As you do more pokes, you will figure out spots where you tend not to bleed and avoid spots where you tend to bleed more.

Also, if you have light enough skin, you can see some of your blood vessels and avoid them.

crimson55 is offline New Member
    I find that the deeper I inject, the less blood there is after I pull out...use 1.5" pin in my quads...

Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    Ideally a poke should not result in any blood. As you do more pokes, you will figure out spots where you tend not to bleed and avoid spots where you tend to bleed more.

Also, if you have light enough skin, you can see some of your blood vessels and avoid them.
    hey bros,

just took my 2nd shot tonight (thursday) in my other quad. i have very light skin so i looked for an area in between blood vessels and injected. i couldn't believe how easily this shot punctured the skin and pushed in. it seemed much easier than the first shot i took on monday. AND.....absolutely no blood. not a drop. a very encouraging night. i hope they all go that smoothly in the future. and i just worked legs earlier today, so my leg should be feeling it the next 2 days.

thanks for all of your help, bros. it's defintely made the darkside beginnings easier for me!

ntg
    Last edited by newtogear; 04-15-2004 at 10:52 PM.

Thread Information