Thread: Help Me

Hehchuck is offline New Member

Help Me

I currently weigh 188 pounds and am 5 feet 10 inches tall. I've been working out for about a year and a half and experienced about 25 pounds in gain. I have a layer of fat over my stomach, and i want to get rid of that for the summer. I just recently purchased clenbuterol and ephedra yellow subs. I want to be extremley lean but big at the same time. I am not to fond of injecting myself, so i was wondering if either M1TEst or anavar would be the way to go. Also what type of cardio and exercise is efficient for weight loss, without losing muscle mass. Thanks

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hehchuck
    I currently weigh 188 pounds and am 5 feet 10 inches tall. I've been working out for about a year and a half and experienced about 25 pounds in gain. I have a layer of fat over my stomach, and i want to get rid of that for the summer. I just recently purchased clenbuterol and ephedra yellow subs. I want to be extremley lean but big at the same time. I am not to fond of injecting myself, so i was wondering if either M1TEst or anavar would be the way to go. Also what type of cardio and exercise is efficient for weight loss, without losing muscle mass. Thanks

First off EAT CLEAN and wright down what you eat every day so you know if you are not losing or losing the wrong way you know what to do to correct it, besure your protien intake is at least 1g per lb of BW 1.5 is better, and eat 5-7 small meals a day to keep your metabolism working. Do your cardio first thing in the mourning on an empty stomach for 30minutes at a moderate pace (Power Walking/interavil running for a minutes time). your clen /epredra will be more than enough to help! just be sure to use it right!

palequail is offline Banned
    clen is anticatabolic.....use that with a clean diet of lots of protein.....you should be fine.....just do it slowly and you won't burn too much muslce

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Hold off on the clen until your diet and training is in order. Eca stack is okay fir getting started but thats all you need right now. Diet and training deserve full attention. Post diet and exercise questions in the appropiate forums and we will gladly help you out.

Thread Information