dieseld is offline New Member

????? Human Growth ?????

Hey guys,
    Anybody know much about HGH ? I have access to it but I've heard a lot of people say it's scary stuff. How many I.U.'s do you take a day and how do you "take" it ? Are you supposed to mix it w/ some kind of water? Does it aromitize? And, if it's good gear to use instead of test, etc. , then how come you never hear anybody using it in their cycle?? I already know it's expensive, but is that the only reason??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseld
    Hey guys,
    Anybody know much about HGH ? I have access to it but I've heard a lot of people say it's scary stuff. How many I.U.'s do you take a day and how do you "take" it ? Are you supposed to mix it w/ some kind of water? Does it aromitize? And, if it's good gear to use instead of test, etc. , then how come you never hear anybody using it in their cycle?? I already know it's expensive, but is that the only reason??
    HGH is not scary stuff!!The normal dose is between 2ius ed nd 4 ius ed for a 3-6 month cycle.In your kit will come the BW,so your all set there.No it doesn't aromitze.It's not a replacement for ASS.you won't build much muscle at all while on it.It does help in retaining muscle.And it is used all the time in cycles.It works really well with test nd other compounds.

I think I tackled all your questions.Now you can go to the HGH,IGF-1 forum and study up on it.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    DaBull-Growth hormone doesn't build muscle

Wonder why my source can't give that stuff away for free

Thread Information