mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Reply concerning liquid Nolvadex from ***

This is a response to an email I sent to Chris concerning the liquid Nolvadex . There was a post this afternoon with complaints of it seperating...myself included.
    "Its in water not PG. It does not suspend in the water and was never meant to. Even the picture on the site depicts a compound that looks much like Winstrol or Test no ester. Again it has been exactly this way for YEARS. The only reason Jennifer suggest heat is, when its been on the shelf for a long period of time, a hard clump may form thats difficult to break up by shaking it. Bad press for a compound that does not suspend........in a medium that it was never meant to suspend in? If it were a new product, I could understand such a thread. This is the only fluid based product I have based in water. I have never had any complaints about how effective this product is. Try it in your research and save this email.......When you have finished your research, if you are unhappy, Ill refund your $$ Ill also refund your $$ now if you want to return it. Thanks, Chris"

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    might be a little OT but the thing that concernes me is this:

"When you have finished your research, if you are unhappy, Ill refund your $$"

So if you end you cycle with gyno, water, and fatty deposits i will refund your money

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    might be a little OT but the thing that concernes me is this:

"When you have finished your research, if you are unhappy, Ill refund your $$"

So if you end you cycle with gyno, water, and fatty deposits i will refund your money
    That was funny- wouldn't be much of a consolation would it as you get your $40 back with your gyno and water retention.

Thread Information