Thread: My First Cycle.

Huggy Bear is offline New Member

My First Cycle.

I'm 26 years old. 6"2 tall , weigh 230 lbs and my body fat is 12%. I have been lifting for many years now and have a nice natural build but would like to bulk up another 10-20 lbs and hopefully get my body fat under 10%

I've been on 2 cylces of Pro Hormones with Mixed results. I was looking at placing an order with source this week. This will be first cycle of AS. I was hoping to try the following.

Test Cypionate 500mg for 12 weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg a day whole cycle

Post Cylcle

Clomid Weeks 15-17: Clomid (day 1: 300mgs, day 2: 200mgs, 3-11: 100mgs ed, 12-21: 50 mgs ed)

I also have access to Deca , Dianabol , Tren and other stuff. As this is my first cycle should I just stick to the Test or could I stack it with Either Tren or Deca.

THanks

OZ_BEEFCAKE

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Refreshing to see someone actually do thier research...Good job.Leave the cycle as is, and happy growing bro!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggy Bear
    I'm 26 years old. 6"2 tall , weigh 230 lbs and my body fat is 12%. I have been lifting for many years now and have a nice natural build but would like to bulk up another 10-20 lbs and hopefully get my body fat under 10%

I've been on 2 cylces of Pro Hormones with Mixed results. I was looking at placing an order with source this week. This will be first cycle of AS. I was hoping to try the following.

Test Cypionate 500mg for 12 weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg a day whole cycle

Post Cylcle

Clomid Weeks 15-17: Clomid (day 1: 300mgs, day 2: 200mgs, 3-11: 100mgs ed, 12-21: 50 mgs ed)

I also have access to Deca , Dianabol , Tren and other stuff. As this is my first cycle should I just stick to the Test or could I stack it with Either Tren or Deca.

THanks

OZ_BEEFCAKE
    stick with single ester....good job there
    500 odball dosage for cyp.....run the nolv with your clomid too

You're good to go, you should grow well off a first cycle of Test C.

Thread Information