DoubleL is offline Junior Member

How much trouble.....

Is there any precautions that i should take if i order nolva and clomid online from a research company? Can I get in any trouble for this? Can I get this sent to my college PO box? Too much risk in that? Any input would be appreciated.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure about the PO box, but it is sold for research only and is legal for that reason. YOu should be fine

well, if it's legal i dont see y i would get in trouble with the PO box.....but i guess thats just my reasoning.....someone correct me if im wrong

Well, this seems too easy. That's why i'm asking you experienced "researchers". I just order it and give a "donation"? That simple? Please tell me what to watch out for before I end up ****in' myself over.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    few weeks ago i ordered 1 bottle of clomid form one of these companies and had it sent to the house..... eveyrthing was fine. Yesterday i ordered 2 nolvas and 1 arimidex .... i never got a confirmation email and no email saying it was sent... i gotta check and see if they tookt he money out.

So what you're sayin' is the only risk in all this is gettin' screwed over by the actual research company. I can take the hit to the wallet. I just don't need any legal garbage. The consensus is there is no legal bull**** because im using it for "research" like everyone else here. Thanks for the info boys.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i wouldn't buy in mass quantities... just get what yah need and thats it.....
    I just read an article about a research company getting busted because they were caught selling to "steroid users" - i believe technically, they're supposed to mkae sure that your with some kind of research team or something like that.... atleast thats what the article in the may 2004 muscle development magazine said.

they don't ask - and frankly - i don't think they care..... like i said - just order what you need.

Thread Information