DoubleL is offline Junior Member

m1t stacked with dbol

I've got some extra dbol tabs layin' around. I currently dont have a source for AS right now. Does anyone know if m1t and dbol would make for an effective stack for strength? it would be like a 4 week cycle i think. Would the typical 300/100/50 clomid and 20 ed nolva pct be needed for this? If this is a dumb question, sorry. Flame away if u must. Ha.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    not a flame bro, but im sure you've seen the countless number of posts regarding dbol only cycles. Yes, you will gain strength and size, but even with clomid you will not keep the gains. Best thing to do is save the dbol until you can get some test. Good luck

I agree with the dbol only bein' bad. That's why I asked about stacking it with M1T. I know this is considered a pro-hormone, but the more i read up on it the more people are beginning to call it a straight up steroid . I'm no scientist tho.

LM1332 Guest
    wow man when i read this i got stupified. I have no clue. On one hand a lot ppl would say that M1T is like Test. but some would say its not even close. Although M1T has pretty good gains to it i am still not sure if it is as good as the real stuff.

Well, most likely it's def not as good as the real stuff. I'm not trying to say that it is. But if i ran 25 mg of dbol ed and 20 mg of m1t ed, i was just curious as to what kind of gains this would produce. If anyone's tried stackin' real AS with m1t please give me some feedback. I'm not trying to say that this stack is a good one. I am just trying to educate myself on this m1t stuff. They talk about it on the supplement board, but a handful of those guys do not dabble in AS so i don't think some of them can accurately compare the two (not tryin' to knock anyone on the supplement board either). I've never used m1t so i'm clueless.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    yes alot of the posts from people rave about M1T but alot of them also speak of how lethargic they get when on it, and some have said it shuts you down pretty good, def. would wanna get test.

The only reason i started the thread is cuz of a lack of a source as of right now (he got busted). I have about 150 dbol tabs and we've all read about the evils of the dbol only cycle. I have the pct to bring me back. I hear if one runs 4ad with the m1t it gives u an energy boost. Also, i have a good supply of ephedrine to give me a kick in the ass. Has anyone tried anything like this before? Am i goin' to be a pioneer? JK lol

Nobody's got any opinions on this? Anything would be appreciated.....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL
    But if i ran 25 mg of dbol ed and 20 mg of m1t ed
    you will probably give your liver a good beating with those doses. I wouldn't recommend stacking m1t with any other oral.

Even with 600mg milk thistle ed and ALA ed? And plenty of H2O of course.

Thread Information