Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Spot fat reduction

Anyone know the best fat burner for spot reduction? My bodyfat levels are in the teens and everywhere on my body looks good BUT the love handles. They just won't burn away and it takes away from the aesthetic look big time. There is a good 3 pounds of fat along the love handle area, so it is a pretty hefty amount to get rid of but anything that is proven will help. I have read about some injections that are decent and then some people say yohimburn is good but only for people with low body fat levels. I have heard r-ALA. I will do anything other than DNP . I am going to start running tren but I need something to put on my **** love handles or inject in them. Any people with good info on this or experience??? Mods and vets info are appreciated.

barbarian is offline Banned
    none of that crap works man dont waste your time on it...

lipostabil

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    lipostabil
    do a search in here on "Yohimburn." i've read a lot of good things about it and i'm going to be trying it down the road too. it's best when you're using it on a cutting cycle, are reducing your calories, and doing some cardio. w/ your overall bf% loss...using yohimburn apparently will help speed up targeted stubborn areas. i really want to use it on my face. there's a DF and ES version. looks like the ES is the better one, but everything i've read, DF was used for the face. maybe b/c the ES is new. but anyway, a search will find you a lot of info on it.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Spot Reduction doesnt work, its impossible. All a marketing ploy. If you lose fat, or put on fat, ur gonna loose or put it on where you genetics hold you to have it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Sorry bro, but there are no magic pills. Your gut is the first place to gain fat and the last to lose it. Diet and cardio is the only way to get rid of it. I speak from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Spot Reduction doesnt work, its impossible. All a marketing ploy. If you lose fat, or put on fat, ur gonna loose or put it on where you genetics hold you to have it.
    Impossible, eh?

Words like "never" and "impossible" tend to come back to haunt you.
    Spot reduction certainly is possible.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    are there any proven instances of it yet?

seems like most of the stuff coming down the pike had been scamcrap. What do you thnk of that MOD's product that recently posted a spot reduction product?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Impossible, eh?

Words like "never" and "impossible" tend to come back to haunt you.
    Spot reduction certainly is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    are there any proven instances of it yet?

seems like most of the stuff coming down the pike had been scamcrap. What do you thnk of that MOD's product that recently posted a spot reduction product?
    Lipostabil has been effective for quite a few. Most claim significant results.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Face fat. I was interested in how to get rid of that. I have a BF at 10.5, but I have fat in my cheeks I want to get rid of. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    Face fat. I was interested in how to get rid of that. I have a BF at 10.5, but I have fat in my cheeks I want to get rid of. Suggestions?
    abmyers,

your avatar is driving me nuts and i only just started my test tonight. i'd hate to see what i'm like 3 weeks from now. i've read that yohimburn put on the cheeks before cardio can make you lose fat in your face, and lean out or give a little more chisel to your face. apparently the face fat is more a2 or n2 (can't remember the term) type fat that is really stubborn but is affected by yohimburn. when you put it on, you have to keep your eyes shut for a few minutes until the fumes die down....then do cardio....or even just go work out w/ the weights. look it up on the search function b/c there are a lot of good threads about it. it looks very promising from what other members were posting.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I hope you have a girl to help with that sexual tension. It will be a rough ten weeks if not!

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    I hope you have a girl to help with that sexual tension. It will be a rough ten weeks if not!
    i do, and she doesn't know what's going to hit her. but, if only her azz looked like the one in your avatar!!!! but hey, i'm no God's gift either.

Thread Information