Thread: what is better?

Nico is offline Associate Member

what is better?

what is better, having gear sent to your home or P.O. and why?

viper is offline Member
    nico.....just a little senario for you:

if someone wanted to buy some protein powder from me....i send it to his house, and he doesn't pay for the protein. do i know where to find him and kick his ass (YES)....and the protein will be there so i can find it easy......

if the same guy has me send the protein to a P.O. box with a cartoon character name listed, can i find him as easily to kick his ass (NO)......
    make yourself hard to find bro......

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    If i was in the senario as viper mentioned, I would have to take his advice on it bro.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I believe Viper is a great guy and gives great advice. But my thoughts were different. Someone correct me if I'm mistaking.

Here were I live I have gotten a P.O. box and they make sure you are giving a correct name and home address. (Lots of id ) So giving a fake name is kinda hard to do. Giving a fake name and having the gear sent to your home is alot easier. When you pick up your gear at the P.O. Box and walk out with it you are accepting the package. While at home you can write " return to sender" or " not accepted" or "person doesn't live here" ect. and leave it by your door for a few days incase you are asked about it.
    Maybe I'm wrong but I though it was better to be able to not accept it at home, rather then to show you are accepting it by walking out of the post office with it

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I am with bortort on this its easier to deny if it is sent to your house either that or get it sent to a friends house LOL

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    Originally posted by bortort
    I believe Viper is a great guy and gives great advice. But my thoughts were different. Someone correct me if I'm mistaking.

Here were I live I have gotten a P.O. box and they make sure you are giving a correct name and home address. (Lots of id ) So giving a fake name is kinda hard to do. Giving a fake name and having the gear sent to your home is alot easier. When you pick up your gear at the P.O. Box and walk out with it you are accepting the package. While at home you can write " return to sender" or " not accepted" or "person doesn't live here" ect. and leave it by your door for a few days incase you are asked about it.
    Maybe I'm wrong but I though it was better to be able to not accept it at home, rather then to show you are accepting it by walking out of the post office with it

im with you here brother

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    BORT AND BILLY....Where as i do agree it is easier to deny a package sent to your house, some of us younger guys who dont live alone find it difficult to have packages from dif countries sent home...mom, dad, sis, bro......they ask questions when you leave a package by the door with return to sender on it.

as for the bo box scenario
    Use the post office frequently, and get to know the tellers...find out which one is the say.......weakest...most likely a girl...Send many Letters to various adresses using your fake name on the return adress...after a couple of times of going to the same girl...she reconize you and the name on the return adress...use first names as will she....afteer you feel comfortable with her...give it a shot.
    go in and tell her you want to open up a PO BOX...she'll ask for id...reach for it in your pocket and pretend you left it at your house...play dumb...blah blah blah....and if your lucky shell say its ok....they bada bing bada boom...no ID...
    Then they'll send you a letter...to your fake adress and fake name, they say you need to bring it in when you receive it to verify your adress...but this is not true, after a week go in to your fav lil girl teller...tell them your mom, son daughter GF...someone must have thrown it out but you did receive it.,...just misplaced it...and Theyll give you a key rioght there....

HA...it works...takes a little time and planning....but its a way

viper is offline Member
    ok......the way i was looking at it was....if the gear is sent to your house, you can label it and set it at the door incase you are raided.......if you are like me, i always have alot of gear left over from previous cycles that i haven't used yet......the package might be ok, but the other gear is there.......you can have a friend open the P.O. box for you if you need to.....at my post office they never asked for ID....only my address.....
    if you don't have extra gear around the house, it is fine to send it there......

The Iron Game Guest
    to the house without a doubt unless you order $000's worth

Thread Information