BigDees21 is offline New Member

Please Let me know what kind of Steriod to use thanks

hey everyone **** it im gonna listen to you all and inject **** drinking it. im 5'10" 185 lbs. i wanna get lean and bigger. what kind should i get. please include name and how much i should take and when. thanks
    and oh yeah..... when i put the needle in and i draw it back will there only be blood in it if it is in a vein or is there always gonna be blood no matter where you stick it? please send replys bc i wanna make sure i do this right before my dumb ass dies.. thank guys

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDees21
    hey everyone **** it im gonna listen to you all and inject **** drinking it. im 5'10" 185 lbs. i wanna get lean and bigger. what kind should i get. please include name and how much i should take and when. thanks
    and oh yeah..... when i put the needle in and i draw it back will there only be blood in it if it is in a vein or is there always gonna be blood no matter where you stick it? please send replys bc i wanna make sure i do this right before my dumb ass dies.. thank guys
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?

i recommend this highly. use it for a while and get back to me. check steroid profiles as well to get an idea as to what individual steroids will do. but definately do some good hard research for a while. good luck.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Don't do anything until you know what the hell your doing? Right, why would you inject yourself with something if you have no idea what it does to your body. There is tons of info here spend a second and read up.

razor67 is offline Banned

Thread Information