elicotton is offline Associate Member

Test cyp only for fist cycle?

First timer.

This has probably been asked many times before but I guess my search skills suck. 400 mg of test cyp (only) a week with 50 mg clomid ed for 8 weeks - Will this be worth the trouble?

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes the cyp is fine for 10 weeks but if you're using clomid as an anti-e then you will be very unhappy with it's protection.

1 - 10 Cyp 400mg
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 13 L-dex .25mg Ed

Start PCT 3 weeks after last Cyp injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes the cyp is fine for 10 weeks but if you're using clomid as an anti-e then you will be very unhappy with it's protection.

1 - 10 Cyp 400mg
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 13 L-dex .25mg Ed

Start PCT 3 weeks after last Cyp injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    would you reccomend 10 weeks over 12 for a first cycle?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i think you would appericate the results more by running something with the test like EQ or Deca and prolly d-bols for the first 4 weeks....

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test only cycle is good enough bro,,400 is ok, but i would prob go with 500mg wk.

damian is offline Associate Member
    why nolva AND liquidex for a 400mgs/week only test cyle?2 much anti-e's.JMHO MUDMAN

respect

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i think you would appericate the results more by running something with the test like EQ or Deca and prolly d-bols for the first 4 weeks....
    this is his 1st cycle. Better to run one compound, just in case something goes wrong, he can pinpoint the prob...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    would you reccomend 10 weeks over 12 for a first cycle?
    I would recommend 12wks at 400mgs. Good first cycle.

1-12 400mgs test
    1-12 .25mg l-dex
    1-12 10mgs nolva
    pct 3weeks after last shot

GOod luck, post results..

Appreciate the input...will post results

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    10 or 12 weeks would be good.

damian - why would you say that both Nolva and L-dex would be too many anti-e's to run? When you make statements like this you should back them up with some information on why.

Both L-dex and Nolva are anti-e's but they work in different ways. L-dex will keep test from converting to estrogen....... nolva will then keep any estrogen that does get by from binding to receptor sites. Nolva also acts as a SERM and keeps a healthy lipid profile. So IMO running both is not too many anti-e's at all if anything it's just the right combonation to help keep you from getting estrogen related sides.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately stay away from deca or another stack on your first cycle. Learn how to eat, drink, and workout on a simple cycle so you might not waste money. You might not eat or workout hard enough to even put the deca or another to good use.

"You might not eat or workout hard enough to even put the deca or another to good use."

Jeez, bermich, why don't you just kick me in the balls and make my day complete?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    why nolva AND liquidex for a 400mgs/week only test cyle?2 much anti-e's.JMHO MUDMAN

respect
    Is it me, or is there an unusually large number of newbies making these dumb a ss comments lately?

buddy im growing rapidly off 250 mgs of cypionate a week, you may not need much test to grow!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    buddy im growing rapidly off 250 mgs of cypionate a week, you may not need much test to grow!
    Excellent point. If lifting, eating, resting right...for a first cycle, it's enough.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    2 of my friends are on a 10 week @ 500mg of Cyp. One is on week 7, he's up 18 lbs. The other just started week 5 and is up 10 lbs. So Cyp is def. a good first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    "You might not eat or workout hard enough to even put the deca or another to good use."

Jeez, bermich, why don't you just kick me in the balls and make my day complete?
    lol. I didnt mean towards you. Actually I was speaking of myself on my first cycle. Im glad I didnt waste money on Deca cause I didnt workout or eat hard enough the first time. It was more of "learn as I go" rather than "Research and get all the info first" sorta thing. My second cycle, I bought a shlt load of food and protien and my results were twice as good.

Think of it as buying a 16 year old a crappy car to learn how to drive with instead of a nice car that he will just fvck up not knowing how to drive or keep it running well. After he gets experience and knows how to drive better, he can get a nicer car.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    how much money would u need to run a cyp cyle at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    how much money would u need to run a cyp cyle at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks?
    Depends on your source. A 250mg 10ml bottle cost about 50-75 dollars. You would need two bottles so that would be about 100-150 dollars. Then you will need to buy your needles: maybe 30 dollars for syringes and ggs. Then, you will need your nolva and clomid if you wanna do it right. There is the other 30-50 dollars. If you wanna get creative, you can throw in maybe winnie or dbol or something. But Deca will run you another 150 if you really wanna jump ahead and try it.

Very nice avatar DIES. Do you know her? If you do, I wanna become your friend and hang out with you.

Thread Information