Thread: Deca and Winny

CagedAnimal44 is offline New Member

Deca and Winny

Going to run deca and winny together. Should I start winny with the deca or after a couple of weeks? This is my first cycle and I want to be sure. I'm 6' 245# and want to add 5-10 and get leaner. My bf is around 10-15%. Any help would be appreciated.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    get ready to hear the following:
    where's the test?

Jackman is offline Banned
    ahhhhhhhh not another one of these!

Sorken is offline Member
    Thy should write somewhere " No test, No cycle " . So everybody, all newbies can see it !!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by CagedAnimal44
    Going to run deca and winny together. Should I start winny with the deca or after a couple of weeks? This is my first cycle and I want to be sure. I'm 6' 245# and want to add 5-10 and get leaner. My bf is around 10-15%. Any help would be appreciated.

Thats a great cycle. ID run it like this though. First I would go ahead and drop the winny. Then Id go ahead and drop the deca . After that, Id get some test and start somewhere around 400-500mg for 10wks. Stack that with some nolva and/or ari and youd have a good cycle, assuming you have PCT.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Thats a great cycle. ID run it like this though. First I would go ahead and drop the winny. Then Id go ahead and drop the deca. After that, Id get some test and start somewhere around 400-500mg for 10wks. Stack that with some nolva and/or ari and youd have a good cycle, assuming you have PCT.
    So are you saying he should run a test only cycle and use anti-e's as well............ That's so crazy it just might work

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    So are you saying he should run a test only cycle and use anti-e's as well............ That's so crazy it just might work
    Ya..just felt like a more creative reply...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I just responded to another one of these, its amazing the amount of beginners that think deca without test is a good idea.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Thats a great cycle. ID run it like this though. First I would go ahead and drop the winny. Then Id go ahead and drop the deca. After that, Id get some test and start somewhere around 400-500mg for 10wks. Stack that with some nolva and/or ari and youd have a good cycle, assuming you have PCT.
    rofl.....this is post of the month

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    hahahahahaha

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    ahhh man i thought these threads were gone, i guess spring break is still coming up for some
    LOL... some of my friends at school (and myself before i joined AR), thought that a deca cycle without test would be good too. Goes to show what little education most people (myself included) posess about AS.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    rotflmao
    had to switch it up eh lol

beefydragon is offline Member
    Yep, I myself made the same mistake of posting ahead of time. But I would like to say thanks to this website though. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the test-e this week.

Well, gaining right now, just not sure if it's muscle or water. Gimmie a few weeks and I'll let u know.

-J Mo

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Ok ,It is not a MUST to run deca with test, and if somebody think it is, that person is not right....I had my first cycle (i did not know what i was doing) with deca ONLY 400 a week for 6 weeks and i gaind about 15 muscle and 10 pounds of fat(I was eating to much) ,and no side effects. ...so even if i am do only one who had a good experience , you can not say that you have to take test with deca....It is better if you do , you will probably gain more but it is not a MUST...around 1980 that was the golden cycle...We had a guy on this forum who took 1200(deca, his first cycle) a week ,he did a mistake, and he did not experience any bad side effects...............
    so do not just write what other people say....write it from your personal experience.......
    I AM NOT SAYING THAT ANYBODY IS WRONG....
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Ok ,It is not a MUST to run deca with test, and if somebody think it is, that person is not right....I had my first cycle (i did not know what i was doing) with deca ONLY 400 a week for 6 weeks and i gaind about 15 muscle and 10 pounds of fat(I was eating to much) ,and no side effects. ...so even if i am do only one who had a good experience , you can not say that you have to take test with deca....It is better if you do , you will probably gain more but it is not a MUST...around 1980 that was the golden cycle...We had a guy on this forum who took 1200(deca, his first cycle) a week ,he did a mistake, and he did not experience any bad side effects...............
    so do not just write what other people say....write it from your personal experience.......
    I AM NOT SAYING THAT ANYBODY IS WRONG....
    thanks
    The reason we say not to run Deca (or anything for that matter) without test, has nothing whatsoever to do with gains.
    No one is saying that Deca alone will not produce gains.
    Apart form all the sides (and Yes they do exist, for some worse than others, and some others simply just don't notice them) Deca can/will shut you down considerably harder than many other gears being ran at the same amount.
    Also, recovery on a Nandrlone only Cycle is considerably longer, and harder to obtain that the same cycle with Test included.
    BTW, just so you know, I am a HUGE Deca advocate, I will Never run a bulker without it, but it does scream for respect from certain categories.
    TSW

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    "write it from your personal experience".......ok heres my experience:

deca w/o test i will never do again! i will not trade muscle for sex, and thats the bottom line.

Thread Information