OAKFAN is offline New Member

Q & A: tren or deca

I have a friend that wants to put on a good 10-15 lbs. He does not like the way his body reacts to any types of test. He gets gyno real easy, so he wants to stay away from highly aromatic gear. I know he is being picky, but I told him I would try to send him in the right direction. I have access to ** products, so if you know ** you know what I can get. He is interested in trenbolone , and has used deca . Any input is welcome.

Respectfully,

OAK

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well i hate to break it to u but both fina and deca cause gyno and the only thing to combat it is winny. So, i'd say go with ** EQ.

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    if he gets gyno "real" easily then i would say he should stay away from all compounds that are aromatizable or even progesterone like. deca and tren are progesterone like and can cause gyno in some users. just my .2

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    but progesterone induced gyno usually happens at high doses...so i would go with fina at 75 mgs a day for 6-8 weeks and have winny on hand in case anything happens.

Shine is offline New Member
    If you decide to go with the ** Tren get used to the pain.
    I thought his sus was a little painfull but this stuff right down leaves your ass on fire. (NO Pain NO Gain) I think I'm startin to get used to it somewhat.

Peace, Shine.

Shine is offline New Member
    sk*, Any info dealing with extra alcohol in **'s oils would be greately apreciated. I've herd of ways of removing the extra benzyl alcohol but not sure if its the best way to go about it.

Peace, Shine.

Thread Information