Thread: please help b-5

bigfig is offline New Member

Question please help b-5

this cycle i am taking is giving me a little acne. on a thread i read about a month ago they said b-5 pantothenic acid will take care of the juice pimples. is any one taking this or any ideas.

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    I heard accutane works good. But you should only take 1 to 2 tabs a week if my memory serves me correctly. It works by suppressing the subacious glands in the skin.

Cosmo

rippedstud is offline New Member
    yeah, i am currently taking b-5 during my cycle, and even before my cycle, it's ok stuff. if u only have slight acne problems, it should help. as far as accutane, mentioned in the post above, that is only for more severe cases. and no, its not 1 or 2 tabs a week, its one or two pills a day, but that isnt what u need if its only light acne. try the b-5, see how that goes. after the cycle, if u experience a lot of acne, then consider accutane.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Ripped,

How much B-5 are you taking? Just curious cuz I got a nice case of shoulder acne off of my last sust cycle and I'm trying to plan ahead for the next cycle.
    I read the post about a month ago too. I think it was Mike- and he said like 2 grams/day B-5.

bodyboy is offline New Member

Thumbs up pantothenic acid

people pantnthenic acid is great i use it for my skin about 3-9grams per day just go have a look at any acne site there is so much info on it try this site www.absoluteacneinfo.com TAKE CARE PEOPLE
    Last edited by bodyboy; 09-14-2001 at 05:47 AM.

rippedstud is offline New Member
    Lush,
    the pills i have are 250mg, i take anywhere from 2-6 a day, it depends on how many i have left, but i try to take 6 a day, some int he morniing, and some before bed. it works well, and very cheap

Thread Information