Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Talking CKD and Clenbuterol

Yo everybody,

I was researching on CKD diet and decided to start right away. I plan to use Clen 2weeks on/off while on CKD. What d'ya think about that combination?

I was reading Mike's XXL post about his keto diet - here is a part what he wrote:

"I didn't use clen i used ECA stack and it worked real well. I personaly wouldn't use clen because it has a halflife of about 36-48 hours and it lowers Insulin sensitivity so technicaly speaking you would have to cut it out on wednesday evening to let yourself carb up to the fullest."

If I were to do the carb up every two weeks - would it be reasonable to use Clen then?

Well, this kind of confuses me... anyway I want to give a try to Clen for fastest results.

THX. Peace!!!

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    You really need to carb up in closer intervals than that on a CKD diet, you can still carb up while on clen , it just won't be as effective, thats all.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    So you're trying to say, I should do the carb-up every 6-7 days? I thought it'd be good reason to stay at first for a little longer on low carb then do it every 10-14 days or whenever I feel the need for, anyway it's supposed to upregulate the glycogen in the liver and help with the mood. That's it. Waiting for the other gurus!

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81
    So you're trying to say, I should do the carb-up every 6-7 days? I thought it'd be good reason to stay at first for a little longer on low carb then do it every 10-14 days or whenever I feel the need for, anyway it's supposed to upregulate the glycogen in the liver and help with the mood. That's it. Waiting for the other gurus!
    No need, with the carb depletion in the first 48 hours, you drop into ketosis much faster:
    http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=45

Also about the clenbuterol vs. ephedra- From some research I've done it appears that clen is less effective at inhibiting insulin -stimulated glucose uptake. So while not doint any SCNS stimulants you would get the full effect of a carb up, if you were going to be on one in high carb days I would suggest clen. If you go with the Ephedra though you can simply stop the dosage on high carb days. The choice is up to you.

Thread Information