Thread: Dec anyone

fitzy is offline New Member

Dec anyone

I had a question I why is running a deca cycle only so bad I mean mimimal gains I understand but why is so many people saying its so bad and also whats deca D@ck mean? Can someone help please

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Deca will kill your sex drive. You'll walk around with a softie, and never have any libido.

Take a while to get over it as well!

L8

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Deca dick is a common refferal name to lost libido. Many have a problem getting it up for lack of a better word when using deca. That is the main reason why it is recommended to use test along with deca. The test will give you what you need to help prevent the lost libido.

Personally I would never do any cycle without test as a base. Click the search button at the top right and type in deca dick. You will be able to read tonnes about it and there will be a few example cycles involving it to give you an idea.

What are you age and stats bro?

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    deca will shut you down and you always need test in your body. Deca dic = limpy understand?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Administering exogenous hormones will shut down your natural production; by replacing natural androgens with only a progestenic steroid , it is very common to lose libido. Testosterone flows through your blood every day of your life... don't go on a cycle with at least a replacement dose... especially if you are using a progestin (like Deca and Tren )... if simply to keep your sexual drive up...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you were to go on an AAS cycle using one steroid - don't use a deriative of testosterone ... use testosterone...

fitzy is offline New Member
    thanx guys

Thread Information