nickjr73 is offline 1,000th Member

MODS PLEASE READ. T3 ?. Whats your thoughts.

Cytomel (Mexican Cynomel) Synthetic T-3 amd Clenbuterol Stacking - A Quick Weight Loss Solution

This is to be a far from scientific article, one based, rather, in practical experience in losing weight and helping others to lose weight. We are not, on the average, concerned with obese individuals, but those who have packed on an additional 12-25 pounds beyond what was expected in a traditional steroid cycle, and the weeks beyond.

Not all of us will gain this type of weight during a cycle, but those of us who use a high protein / high calorie diet in conjunction with heavy weight lifting, accompanied by a medium to high dosed androgenic (i.e., Dianabol , Testosterone , Trenbolone (Finaplix or Component T-H)) steroid cycle, will almost always pack on an additional 6-20 pounds of pure lard. Granted that Burger King, Hooters, and Papadeux are not on the traditional bodybuilders menu, many of us are either forced, or by personal inclination, choose to indulge in calorie/fat bombs in order to provide the necessary building blocks for muscle.

Who, after all, can subsist on 3-5 protein shakes a day? I certainly can't, and from what I've seen of the advice on the boards, a Whopper or 2 every other day seems to be the prescribed regimen for gaining LBM - the prized Lean Body Mass.

Let's look at that paradigm for a moment - LBM. Sure and granted, we all seek this Holy Grail of Bodybuilding, but too many novices and mid-level bodybuilders alike sacrifice gaining pure muscle mass, in favor of gaining 2-6 pounds of LBM with a $400 - $1100 steriod cycle - all because they want to stay lean.

I might be wrong (it's been known to happen, albeit once a year or so), but if I'm going to invest that kind of dough, I want to see some by God muscle appear. In order to build the kind of muscle I expect from a cycle, I need to consume 4000 - 6000 calories a day, depending upon what I'm doing (Touch Football, Softball, or Indoor Soccer season). Those calories don't ALL go towards LBM, many (sometimes too many) go towards pure lard.

Don't get me wrong, the intensity you apply in the gym does, in fact, burn some serious fat, while at the same time channeling blood, nutrients, and the cherished PUMP to your muscles. However, if you intend to gain serious mass, and here I give kudos to the WarPig, you'll bulk and bloat.

Damnit, the bloat. We don't want to look like Beachballs, we want to look like Footballs - tight, tapered, lean in all the right places. How to eat the necessary calories, the necessary protein, the absolutely essential, energy giving Carbohydrates, without the dreaded bloat?

Here's where the first application of T-3 comes in. I won't quote any studies (there are few), but from personal experience, and the experience of those amatuer and mid-level bodybuilders I've helped, a 25-50mcg dosage of T-3, per day, will help to reduce bloating and water retention, while at the same time enhancing the effect of whatever steriod (androgenic or anabolic ) the user chooses. It won't, by any means, keep the mass from piling on, but it will eliminate the dreaded moon face and the hideous stomach bloat.

The second application of T-3 is intended to quickly reduce the blubber produced by a serious mass cycle, and ALWAYS, always includes Clenbuterol. Say, for example, you've done a Raver Cycle - 2g Test, 600mg Deca , and 50-75mg Dbol a day, for 12 weeks. You've devoured 3 Cornish Game Hens at a meal, wolfed down a double Whopper with cheese, but no Mayo every other day, and forced yourself to eat spaghetti with meatballs, cottage cheese, herb-seasoned chicken breasts, pork tenderloins, meatloaf, oatmeal, grits, and eggs, eggs, eggs, tuna tuna tuna, along with 2-3 daily protein shakes.

Trust me - you're fat. You look big as shit in the mirror, but you have no abs, no separation, and no definition. The remedy?

Weigh yourself. For every pound, use 1mcg of T-3. If you weigh 180, and you look fat, use 175mcg of T-3. If you weigh 250, and you look fat, use 250mcg of T-3. Round the dosage down to the nearest 25mcg, and stack Clenbuterol at 5-12 tabs a day for 6 weeks. Follow a CKD diet, such as Body Opus or Animalobolics, do 15-20 minutes of Cardio for the first 3 weeks, and watch the fat shed.

T-3 by itself produces sweat like there's no tomorrow - you'll have wet spots under your arms, under your pecs, in the crack of your ass, and, on your forehead. You might get the shakes.

T-3, stacked with Clenbuterol, will give you all of the above mentioned sweats, along with the shakes...your hands, your legs (stairs are really a bitch), and your neck, on occasion. If you have a job like mine, where the shakes are undesirable, use a potassium supplement or eat 2-3 bananas a day, it will alleviate them.

In summary, T-3 has two uses - eliminating bloat and water retention during a cycle, and rapid weight loss after a cycle. One of the things to remember while using this drug is that it DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE between LBM and pure fat - it eats tissue, period. I used T-3 exactly twice before figuring out that it should never be used without at least 400mg of Testosterone, preferably, in dieting mode, Propionate . A post cycle regimen of 1mcg T-3 per pound of bodyweight, along with Clenbuterol and a 50-100mg / day dosage of Test Prop, will work absolute wonders. When taken with clenbuterol, this is the single best fatburning combination that is available today (with the possible exception of DNP ). It also helps to make steroids more effective since it is such a good aid for protein synthesis.

Take note to this part
    And now, for the challenge (the third in 14 months) - If anyone - ANYONE can produce scientific, verifiable evidence that synthetic T-3 (Cytomel, Cynomel) causes thyroid shutdown in humans after prolonged, high dose use - I'll send them $100. A major medical journal, a study by a top 10 ranked pharmaceutical firm, or verifiable results of a personal medical evaluation (verifiable via documentation and confirmation by the physician) are acceptable. Barring that, let's not hear any further argument about the horrible side effects of T-3.

*Note – This article was written by Raver.*

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well i use 1mcg per pound of lbm and it works great for my, i just have to keep my protien high and test dose high and i dont lose muscle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Doses are pretty high. Ive gone that high, but I dont recommend them unless your fairly advanced and have used it before.

Do not ever use it for post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Well i use 1mcg per pound of lbm and it works great for my, i just have to keep my protien high and test dose high and i dont lose muscle.
    i weight 275 pounds at 6 foot 3 with 25% bodyfat. i should be doing 275 mcg's per day? thats not too much. How are your results?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The doses seem a bit steep and I like to be safe so I always taper off. I myself have never personally heard of a case of t-3 fucking up your thyroid but I'm not gonna take a chance when I can just taper off.

I have always been a big supporter of a T-3/ clen combo for fat loss but do it smartly with other anabolics to ensure no muscle cannibalism occurs and tapper off.

Also the use of these substances in no way can replace a good diet and cardio. They are only and additional tool to help.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    The doses seem a bit steep and I like to be safe so I always taper off. I myself have never personally heard of a case of t-3 fucking up your thyroid but I'm not gonna take a chance when I can just taper off.

I have always been a big supporter of a T-3/ clen combo for fat loss but do it smartly with other anabolics to ensure no muscle cannibalism occurs and tapper off.

Also the use of these substances in no way can replace a good diet and cardio. They are only and additional tool to help.
    Yeah im gunna stick with up to 100 maybe 125 per day for my first encounter with T3. The other dose dose seem kind of high for a novice T3 user.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wouldnt go higher than 250 personally regardless of BW.

Quote Originally Posted by nickjr73
    i weight 275 pounds at 6 foot 3 with 25% bodyfat. i should be doing 275 mcg's per day? thats not too much. How are your results?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That is a very good write up. Personally I don't think t3 helps eliminate bloat. It does noticably flatten my muscles out though. I've never gone over 125mcg but I just upped it to 225mcg for the next 12 days and we'll see what happens. Don't use it post cycle, use clen but not the t3...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    That is a very good write up. Personally I don't think t3 helps eliminate bloat. It does noticably flatten my muscles out though. I've never gone over 125mcg but I just upped it to 225mcg for the next 12 days and we'll see what happens. Don't use it post cycle, use clen but not the t3...
    how have your results been on it? Are you including cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by nickjr73
    how have your results been on it? Are you including cardio.
    I had been using it at 75mcg/day and not really noticing anything..Diet is in check and I fight (grappling/sparring) 3-4 times per week. Probably alot better than cardio machines for a few hrs...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Currently using 600mcg clen , 250 mcg t3 and its working well.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering are there any studies done on the long term effect of these high doses you guys run???
    Just wondered. Seems a little inseane but at the same time from my reading it seems like anything lower does nothing for you> would you say this is a direct result of growing immunity of previous cycle?? Or have you always needed a higher dose to get the desired affect

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think its a combination of my body getting used to it as well as my size.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    kinda of figured as much

Currently using 600mcg clen, 250 mcg t3 and its working well.
    Shit bro, 30 clen tabs a day?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup. taken 15 in the morning and 15 later in the day.

Yup. taken 15 in the morning and 15 later in the day.
    I don't remember the half life but it seems like you should space them out a lil better. Is it fucking with your sleep at all?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I used to space them out better, but i can't remember to take all these fucking pills. I should be splitting it up a bit more, i know....

As for sleep, nope, I dont get many negs from stimulants.

I used to space them out better, but i can't remember to take all these fucking pills. I should be splitting it up a bit more, i know....

As for sleep, nope, I dont get many negs from stimulants.
    i started the cynomel yesterday and started with 2 pills one in the morning and one after lunch. I felt the jitters from just two. Today im adding ECA to the mix. if i got the jitters this shit is legit and i should start seeing results soon enough. im taking the cynomel from mexico. 100 per bottle at 25mcg's per tab.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump.

Xxample

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search on me and t3 ,t-3 or cytomel , i had a few threads with this topic, its about 2yrs old but its still good info if its around

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I'm not a MOD I won't respond!...very interesting comments though! I'm surprised with all this knowledge of t3 there was not a singal mention of monitoring your BBT for accurate dosing and hard signs to stop? I mean how else do you know what the thyroid meds are doing or how they are effecting you if your not monitoring your BBT? that's like taking 17a without giving any concern to your liver IMO! I'm also surprised that there was no mention of proper thyroid pct's?

Thread Information