nasty805 is offline New Member

sust250/deca/dbol 1st timer - opinions appriciated

this is my first post and my first cycle after months of research on this holy site. i think i have it down but could not find any posts on this particular cycle. critiques would be greatly appriciated.

i am 21, 5'10, 175 lbs, 9% body fat, training for past yr and a half solid. ive been stuck at 170 for the past few months despite increases to my diet. im using this cycle to break a plateu.

wk 1-4: dbol - 30mg/d
    wk 1-8: deca - 300mg/w
    wk 1: sust250- 750mg inj e3d, wk 2-12: 500mg/w
    wk 5-pct: nolva.
    2 wks after last start clomid

do i have it about right? im impaticent with summer round the corner and began monday.

thanks guys!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Im not totally sure, but 750mg sus for a 1st cycle may be a bit much. Im doing 500mg and have gotten great results (I did 30mg dbol /day also). See what others say

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    it looks like he is going to front load with 750mg then drop it to 500

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks after your last sust shot bro.

looking back at your cycle it looks weird.

if your going to run sust it should be eod. I WOULD go with enth 500mg a wk if u can get it. just run it by itself for 10 wks. test only cycle for a 1st cycle will work really well for ya. need to research pct too.

already dropped the dough on this gear, so i gotta make it work. any suggestions with making what i got work? i have more than enough sust and dbol but am limited on deca . ive heard drop the deca all together, but i have enough for 8 weeks so i though it couldnt hurt.

ok, then just run the sust eod or e3d and save the deca . u probably can run the dbol for the first 4 wks at 30mgs ed.

sweeelll69 is offline New Member
    Nasty you need to do some research idoit. Drop the Deca , run the Sus longer and up your daily D-Bol and stop wasting everyones time. Plus your pct is ****ed

5211969 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeelll69
    Nasty you need to do some research idoit. Drop the Deca, run the Sus longer and up your daily D-Bol and stop wasting everyones time. Plus your pct is ****ed

CAN YOU SAY BAN ??

mman is offline Junior Member
    Nasty you need to do some research idoit. Drop the Deca, run the Sus longer and up your daily D-Bol and stop wasting everyones time. Plus your pct is ****ed
    There's no need for that.

Nasty- that seems like a lot of compounds for a first cycle, but if your determined to run all of them here is a little help. I don't think it is necesary to frontload the sust escpecially since it has fast acting esters in it. I would run the sust at 250 mgs e3d weeks 1-12. Also, if you have enough deca I would run it until week 11. Consider dropping the dbol all together and save it for another cycle. If this is your first cycle test/deca alone will easily give you 20 pounds, if your diet is right. I'm not entirely sure about the sust but I'm pretty sure you'll start clomid 2 weeks after your last shot. Good Luck!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Not a good way to begin posting. I've only been here for a few months, and I have learned that the Mods/Vets don't appreciate this attitude much. Please reconsider your attitude.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    "Nasty you need to do some research idoit."

Learn how to spell "idiot" before you use it......you dumb idoit...lol

Sorry i just find this hilarious.

thanks to all but sweeelll69. im not an idiot, just new to this...

mman- i have a lot more dbol than deca . would it be more beneficial to run
    12 wks- 250mg sust e3d, and 4 wks - 30 mg/d dbol. i only have enough deca for 8 wks @ 300 a wk. lemme know what you think. thanks bro.

thanks again to all of you that are kind enough to help.

mman is offline Junior Member
    That looks good to me, save the deca for the next cycle. You'll definately feel the dbol right off the bat and when you're done with the dbol the sust will be more than enough for a first timer. Keep us posted with the results.

money, thanks bro, sust/dbol it is. actually thats what i had originally planned, but had the deca and after that 1st shot was curious if it made a difference in the sting. i swear the day after my 1st sust shot i had a charlie horse in my @$$ the size of a soft ball. no pain no gain though right. i love it now, cant wait till my next one- sust my new best friend!!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nasty805
    this is my first post and my first cycle after months of research on this holy site. i think i have it down but could not find any posts on this particular cycle. critiques would be greatly appriciated.

i am 21, 5'10, 175 lbs, 9% body fat, training for past yr and a half solid. ive been stuck at 170 for the past few months despite increases to my diet. im using this cycle to break a plateu.

wk 1-4: dbol - 30mg/d
    wk 1-8: deca - 300mg/w
    wk 1: sust250- 750mg inj e3d, wk 2-12: 500mg/w
    wk 5-pct: nolva.
    2 wks after last start clomid

do i have it about right? im impaticent with summer round the corner and began monday.

thanks guys!
    For a first cycle I would just run test a 400-500mgs a week.
    It you are stuck on using more than one compound use the deca and test, drop the dbol. You have plenty of time. If you run the sus run 500mgs a week.... If I were you I would run cyp over sust and deca.
    Run the deca for ten weeks, and start the nolva at week 1.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Just run one test - if you go Cyp you can inject biWeekly other T may req. more freq injections. If you are old like me - add 100-150 of deca per BiWeekly injection it will help your joints it IS helping mine. Otherwise save the Deca and just run 1 substance, TEST the whole cycle and go steady dosage about 500/wk.

Keep first cycle 10-12 weeks tops

traps4life is offline Junior Member
    id eat the dbol too, but thats just me. especially at 9% youll explode.

Thread Information