Test Ent 500mg a/w
    EQ 400mg a/w
    how long before it starts to kick in?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test and EQ i would say near 5 weeks or so - fina... im not sure

Eq might actually be longer.....

im curious tos ee another answer

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    well, i'd give it about another week or two until you come up limp whenever you want to please a lady

just kidding bro.

you're running your tren at a much higher dose than your test, especially when figuring in the mg/mg due to ester weights.

i would consider dropping the tren down to 75 mgs ed and upping the test to 750 mgs ew... some might say drop the eq in order to keep the test levels higher than your total 'non-test' gear, but many have used eq in higher dosages than test with no problems.

eq takes 5-8 weeks to kick, test enth about 3-4, and the fina should be kicking right about now, to answer your initial question.

seriously consider restructuring your cycle for optimal results. feel free to PM me if you need help.

-MC

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    well, i'd give it about another week or two until you come up limp whenever you want to please a lady

just kidding bro.

you're running your tren at a much higher dose than your test, especially when figuring in the mg/mg due to ester weights.

i would consider dropping the tren down to 75 mgs ed and upping the test to 750 mgs ew... some might say drop the eq in order to keep the test levels higher than your total 'non-test' gear, but many have used eq in higher dosages than test with no problems.

eq takes 5-8 weeks to kick, test enth about 3-4, and the fina should be kicking right about now, to answer your initial question.

seriously consider restructuring your cycle for optimal results. feel free to PM me if you need help.

-MC
    good post.. whats your cycle history though?

Thread Information