View Poll Results: What do you Prefer Deca or Equipoise?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deca

139 37.57%
  • Equipoise

231 62.43%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Deca Vs Equipoise

What do you prefer Deca or Equipoise , please give reasons why

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    altho they are very similiar, i am going with EQ as its slightly more androgenic , but supposedly a stronger anabolic and it seems to be preferred by the more experienced users..also you dont risk "deca dick"

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    altho they are very similiar, i am going with EQ as its slightly more androgenic, but supposedly a stronger anabolic and it seems to be preferred by the more experienced users..also you dont risk "deca dick"

I agree plus the possiblity of bitch tits with deca keeps me away from it.

bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I love Deca ... Makes my joints feel like I'm 18 again....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq is king. Low sides. Maybe not quite as many gains but very keepable ones. MMMMMM good stuff

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i have been wondering the same thing
    which one gives best results with the least side effects
    now if you tend to be bothered by estrogen would deca be best because not being bothered by progestrone

bump

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    deca for bulking
    eq for cutting

thats what I think, of course either or could be used in cutting or bulking, i just think if I had to pick from what i hear

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    deca u retain more h2o thats why used for bulking, eq makes you hungry and vascular, shit there are like 1000 posts on this, both good at what they do,

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    although all my experiences with Deca have been positive ones, no deca dick (thank god) i am still going to go with EQ, the pumps are amazing and my red blood cell count is off the roof because i am always so hungry while on EQ, and the vascularity always makes it a plus. The only thing i notice about EQ more than Deca is that my back breaks out on EQ more than anything else, even testosterone or d-bol which i rarely get any acne from

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Never taken deca ...too risky for me.

EQ on the other hand will most likely be in every cycle I ever do. Seriously, I like it that much. Never had veins pop out of my chest, traps, shoulders, quads, and calves...but due to strict as fugg dieting and eq...ohhh gosh. It's getting outta hand.

Well here is th eone thing I am not so clear about, I know about the side effects that Deca has the Eq doesnt have, being Gyno, Deca Dick, and being bloated,

but is there any side effects that Eq has that Deca doesnt?

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    I hear so many people talking about deca -dick. How many people actually have expierienced this??? I have taking up to 750mg a week w/out any test and never had this problem one time. I think this is a rumor that has just been blown out of proportion. Maybe this rumor has phycological effect on people who expierience this. Not telling anyone they are wrong, this is just my opinion....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ the nectar of the gods!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ROOKIE22
    I hear so many people talking about deca-dick. How many people actually have expierienced this??? I have taking up to 750mg a week w/out any test and never had this problem one time. I think this is a rumor that has just been blown out of proportion. Maybe this rumor has phycological effect on people who expierience this. Not telling anyone they are wrong, this is just my opinion....
    I too am curious about he "deca Dick" issue. I am thinking of putting some in next cycle but will go with EQ if the chances for something messing with my willy are high. My girlfriend sure liked the SUS side effect..i dont want to disappoint her!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    deca dick is no myth bro, all the people on here are giving you accounts of it, i or one can testify for a few friends of mine who had girls almost crying becasue they thought the guys lost the feeling for them. JMO

Fastball is offline New Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    altho they are very similiar, i am going with EQ as its slightly more androgenic, but supposedly a stronger anabolic and it seems to be preferred by the more experienced users..also you dont risk "deca dick"
    you're wrong. Deca is more andorgenic than EQ. EQ is more anabolic /less androgenic .

relentless is offline New Member
    deca increases i.m. fat.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    According to Bigcat on bb.com, "Gram for gram EQ is more potent than Deca with much less water retention and more quality gains. EQ improves vascularity, increases appetite and boosts aerobic performance. EQ isn't half as suppressive as Deca on natural testosterone , EQ doesn't stay in the body as long as Deca does, EQ has no progestagenic activity. The list goes on."

Originally posted by seeker
    EQ improves vascularity, ... and boosts aerobic performance.
    I hear this a lot, how does it increase vascularity?

and what do you mean by aerobic performance? it will increase my endurance?

Originally posted by OT8268

but is there any side effects that Eq has that Deca doesnt?
    bump on my previous question

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    so would a test/eq cycle turn out some pretty good mass gains without all the water retention? I need to bulk up (someday) and would prefer as little sides or water retention possible.

bump

Equipoise has more androgenic sides (acne, body hair, hair loss) while Deca has more progestagenic sides (bitch tits and gyno, deca dick, water retention). It seems a stack of Fina, Equipoise, and maybe even Winny is best for good mass and quality maintainable gains. These chemicals will increase vascularity and aerobic performance as well by increasing red blood cells which carry oxygen and nutrients in your body and making your blood thicker making blood vessels larger. Test gains are a lot of water and somewhat difficult to maintain in comparison.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    something no one has mentioned is eq has neg effects on some while deca has them on some meaning
    if you are prone to being bothered by estrogen then eq will produce more side effects
    if you are prone to being bothered by progestrone then deca will have more sides
    i am bothered by estrogen but deca(progestrone) has no effect on me--i had no gyno from it or deca dick
    but d-bol or ad 50 just saying it will make my nipples hurt

Originally posted by Tapout
    something no one has mentioned is eq has neg effects on some while deca has them on some meaning
    if you are prone to being bothered by estrogen then eq will produce more side effects
    if you are prone to being bothered by progestrone then deca will have more sides
    i am bothered by estrogen but deca(progestrone) has no effect on me--i had no gyno from it or deca dick
    but d-bol or ad 50 just saying it will make my nipples hurt
    You are starting to get the right idea but not quite. Progesterone complicates estrogenic side effects much more than Androgens. Progesterone receptors are found in breast tissue and have been linked to the formation of milk ducts. Androgens complicate sides associated with testosterone such as hair loss, acne, and increased body hair. Since Deca is much more progestagenic and EQ is more androgenic , if you are more prone to gyno, estrogenic fat deposits, and bitch tits go for EQ; if you are more prone to acne, body hair, and balding go for Deca if you want the least sides. If you are prone to both I would go for EQ because I'd rather have acne than titties plus the gains on EQ are about the same but are of better quality and more maintainable, it makes you stronger, in better shape, doesn't stay in your system as long, aromatizes less, and suppresses natural test much less as well.
    Last edited by seeker; 04-30-2002 at 12:12 AM.

Originally posted by Fastball

you're wrong. Deca is more andorgenic than EQ. EQ is more anabolic/less androgenic.
    Actually EQ is both more Androgenic and Anabolic .

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    bump for more discussion

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You know what I feel the final concensus (sp) is on this??

Try it and see for yourself. Trust me guys, I was asking these same questions when I started out, as everyone was. . .but you NEVER know how you are going to react without actually trying it. We can say "Ya, screw deca , makes you limp."
    Or we can say "EQ can't be used for cutting, it makes you too hungry to be effective".

Not all people get the "EQ hunger", nor does everyone get d-dick, or prog. sides.

My advice is pick one, go with it, if you like it...FANTASTIC! If not, you can always try the other.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    You know what I feel the final concensus (sp) is on this??

Try it and see for yourself. Trust me guys, I was asking these same questions when I started out, as everyone was. . .but you NEVER know how you are going to react without actually trying it. We can say "Ya, screw deca , makes you limp."
    Or we can say "EQ can't be used for cutting, it makes you too hungry to be effective".

Not all people get the "EQ hunger", nor does everyone get d-dick, or prog. sides.

My advice is pick one, go with it, if you like it...FANTASTIC! If not, you can always try the other.
    Sounds good PapaPump....

Listen up everyone, Daddy has spoken <j/k Papa>

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    How much eq do u really have to do in order to go bald cuz thats the shit that really scares me. i really wanna do eq becuase of the advantages but the balding crap really gets me thinkin. anyone have any experiences with balding on eq?? please reply, really like to know

Androgenic side effects of EQ are milder than Fina (Tren ) and Masteron but still harsher than Deca . As far as how is needed before you go bald, it varies from person to person. Some people go bald a lot quicker than others. If you have a predisposition towards balding, Eq and any other androgenic steroid (even Deca is slightly androgenic) will likely speed up the process, for some people only temporarily and others more permanently.

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    about deca and water retention? water from deca comes from prog from what I heard, I also heard that deca converts to E at 20% so does proviron or anti-e help with water from deca?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    if deca and eq are similar, does eq help lubricate the joints as well?

solid90062 is offline Member
    Originally posted by tbulldog
    if deca and eq are similar, does eq help lubricate the joints as well?
    No

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    As far as Im concerned both have sides I dont like.

I hate the idea of Deca Dick and Deca Gyno. However Deca Dick can be taken care of if you stack Deca with Test. Deca Gyno cant really be prevented, but it doesnt happen over night. You can catch it before it becomes a problem, and simply stop your Deca.

EQ with its its high andronacity also scares me. Ive always had persistant acne that takes advantage of any hormonal change in my body to kick up. THe problem here is, I can break out and be affected by acne almost over night. And it takes several weeks after stopping the hormone before I get back to normal. So as far as that goes, its just aggrevating a predisposition I already have.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I think I am going to try Durabolin , the fast acting Deca . If it works well. Then good. If not.. it is out of my system in 4 days so great.

Eq... did give me bad acne.

define to me what bad acne is for you?

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    I hope this EQ is the bomb i just started some!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information