rissinite is offline Associate Member

HELP: New Cycle Advice

This time last year, I did my first cycle, which was Testanon (Sust.)250, which I shot every 3 days for 6 weeks. The strength gains and size gains I made were unbelievable, something like 25 pounds. However, I'm already a big guy (6'5", 240 lbs.) and I didn't like how the Sust. made me bloated. Granted, I didn't eat as clean as I could have, but I ate relatively clean, and did cardio about 5 days per week. I'm looking to do another cycle in a couple months, with my goal being 10 pounds of gained muscle, while getting a hard, defined look, not bloated. I'm against Winny and Equipoise , but I'm looking at things like a single ester Test, Anavar , or even Fina. I'm basically just looking for some recommendations on what you guys think I could use for hardening up. I will be very strict with my diet, as I am looking to shed some fat as well as gaining a little mass. I'd like to use something without a "crazy" amount of side effects, and something that will keep the muscle from melting away post cycle. I greatly appreciate any info you guys could lend, as I've been doing a lot of research lately, and can't make an informed decision. Thank you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your on the right track...prop/var is a good choice.Prop/fina is great,but fina does have it's ugly sides.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your on the right track...prop/var is a good choice.Prop/fina is great,but fina does have it's ugly sides.
    Agreed, tren is worth the sides. Just don't go overboard.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    thats amazing that you gained 25lbs off of only 6 wks of sust. try prop, i bet you'll like it, if you dont mind the ed injections

Thread Information