Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Bodybuilder using low to moderate doses (link to pics included)

A new memeber here, Dorian 6, is a bodybuilder who has recently posted excellent pics of himself. When asked about his cycles, he posted all low to moderate amounts. He's a great example of what can be done with low to moderate doses.

Here's a link to the thread (look at post #17 where he lists an example of 2 of his cycles):
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...843#post729843

I think we can learn a lot from him.

Here are some of Dorian 6's pictures below (Other pics of him are in the link listed above):
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-10-2004 at 05:16 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I saw that also bro,was very surprised at his low doses.

Nice post

DB

Gilster is offline Member
    I agree. I have done HUGE doses in the past. I now feel that I can get very close to similar gains from smaller doses even after doing these crazy doses in the past..I feel that diet and rest are the key, with diet the overall determining factor. It seems more and more people are going towards the lower doses recently, even the vets. If you are doing everything right you can make good gains with small doses...If you think about it your body will be in a positive nitrogen balance even on small doses, so you will make gains if you do things right.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    amazing, I am now curious what a standard price for the 2nd cycle he posted would cost normally, preferably in CDN currency.

he posted 1-5 300mg DECA
    5-10 400 mg winstrol
    6-10 20 cps anadrol
    6-10 120ng clenbuterol .

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    most of those are pretty cheap...Only thing would be the winny would be sorta expensive.

It all depends on either gym prices or international ya know...Price is really hard to give cuz every source has his own price.

i should drive to mexico haha

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thank god someone finally agrees with me and low dosages, i swear its all in dieting and training, there is no need for huge dosing

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I saw that earlier as well. All considering though, is english isn't the greatest. No flame intended but how many cc's a week was he probably taking! He could have been taking those dosages a few times a week. If not, I have to totally give the guy respect.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    I saw that earlier as well. All considering though, is english isn't the greatest. No flame intended but how many cc's a week was he probably taking! He could have been taking those dosages a few times a week. If not, I have to totally give the guy respect.

gixxer600,

The way he wrote out his cycles is pretty standard. Those doses are once per week.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    thank god someone finally agrees with me and low dosages, i swear its all in dieting and training, there is no need for huge dosing
    jcstomper,

Eversince I joined the board I've been talking about low doses. You're right--it's good to see other people getting good results from low- to moderate-dose cycles.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bask8kace, im starting to get the impression that you advocate smaller doses....

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    jcstomper,

Eversince I joined the board I've been talking about low doses. You're right--it's good to see other people getting good results from low- to moderate-dose cycles.
    see i posted when i first joined this board what i was thinking of doing for a cycle this coming january. all the responses i ever got back was, "your dosages are too low, up this, take that, more of this" and i just dont wanna risk taking large amounts of it. i mean i dont think steriods are bad for a person, just as long as they dont abuse them with dosages and length of cycle

back before i didnt do anything i got remarks from people all the time saying, "oh what are you on?/ or / he must be on something" but nope i never was, it was all just good genetics, dieting, and kicking my own ass in the gym. i was 5'8" and about 165 - 170(max bench/ 315). and when i finally did a cycle all i gained really was about 10lbs of LBM. but i got alot more shredded, and my poundages sky rocketed(max bench/ 345). im just happier with that as a result then gaining a ton of weight and most of it being from water retention. im 180 now and havent done a cycle in about 10 months. but im starting another in about 2 weeks, and only wanna hit about 190 or so

there was another thread on here about low dosages, and the guy saying that in europe large cycles are unheard of. and that they actually never try to include test in anything, but that tren is the corner stone of most of there cycles. ill try to find a link to that post - joey

Thanks Joey (jcstomper).

If you find the link, please post it here.

Thanks Joey (jcstomper).

If you find the link, please post it here.
    found it, boyyaaaaa
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=34527

Thanks, bro. I've bookmarked this so I can read it early tomorrow.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    well there seems to be this illusion of more is always better and more means bigger results. I'm glad I started low, and can work up from there.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    well there seems to be this illusion of more is always better and more means bigger results. I'm glad I started low, and can work up from there.
    yes that is definatly true, but i got the feeling when i first joined this board that more was the only way to go. and if you didnt use a lot you were wasting your money. luckily i wasnt a total newbie when i would read this or i might have just gone and done tons of ****. but im sure there are poeple on here that are new to all this and dont know better

proskier is offline New Member
    This thread brings up a good point. Steroid use is a long term investment. It took Dorian6 7-10 years to build that physique. AAS are nothing more than a very powerful supplement. Used properly and with PATIENCE, this is what is achievable. Without a doubt, low to moderate doses work!! It is the dedication to hardwork and proper diet that really make the man.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Geez, Im gonna keep low, if thats what I can attain.

Quote Originally Posted by proskier
    This thread brings up a good point. Steroid use is a long term investment. It took Dorian6 7-10 years to build that physique. AAS are nothing more than a very powerful supplement. Used properly and with PATIENCE, this is what is achievable. Without a doubt, low to moderate doses work!! It is the dedication to hardwork and proper diet that really make the man.
    exactly the point that should be made, so many people wanna get huge super fast, like they wanna be 50 lbs heavier by the summer as a example. and thats not what bb is. you cant do that, i mean you can, but your most definatly not gonna look as good as if you gained that muscle over the coarse of a couple years. a person gaining that much muscle over years is gonna be harder, and there muscle will be much denser is what id think. also they wont be as prone to injury because there bodies joints and ligaments has had more time to adapt and strengthen. a person who does gain the 50 lbs in a short period of time will most definatly loose alot of the weight when they come off of there cycle. the body just cant build that much quality muscle in such a short amount of time. at least thats just my $.02
    - joey

Quote Originally Posted by proskier
    That's exactly the point I was making when I directed attention to his post.

When I was first considering AS, I had a difficult time finding out how long it takes to build a solid, truly dense body. After wading through a ton of fish stories, I learned that you can definitely make dramatic changes within 1-3 years with serious, meticulous dedication. BUT the body attained with only 1-3 years of using steroids is NOWHERE NEAR the stunning physiques that many of us are striving to create. A truly dense, muscular physique like Dorian6's REQUIRES many years (7-10 years) of constant, dedicated work. Furthermore, Dorian6's achievements have been realized through low- to moderate-doses of AS.

definatly agree with ya, ive honestly been lifting weights since i was in 9th grade. i either had it every other day in gym class, or when i couldnt take it in gym, i stayed after school to lift. i was the skinny skater kid that could always lift more then i looked like i could. and the football players hated me for it lol. now i'm 23 years old, and i have friend that just started lifting with in the last year or so and they get soo mad that there not getting alot bigger. i tell them, it takes alot of time. i was at the point that i was always getting stronger but not gaining body weight, then i realized my diet wasnt right. now i have figured that part out. and have been gaining weight since. my friends say i have retard strength for my size but they just dont understand, my bodies been hit hard for years and there's havent

body building takes time, its a science of stress applied to the body over time to create changes, and no matter how many doses of AS you throw at it isnt gonna change that. yeah you may get big and bloated real fast but your gonna look like **** next to the guy that knows how to diet right and knows what it takes to be lean and low in BF%'s
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-29-2003 at 01:25 PM.

oh yeah, when i get my other computer fixed next week, ill post some pics you so you guys know im not some fat ass talking threw it lol

oh yeah, when i get my other computer fixed next week, ill post some pics you so you guys know im not some fat ass talking threw it lol
    ...well im a phatt ass and im proud.. but on a serious note..my 1st real cycle was deca /200 with sust/250. clomid after.. 8 weeks 18+lbs..now i know that was prolly too short but the low dose did me good..mistakes too short should've had higher protein, and calorie intake and didnt train well afterwards..

see i think 18 pounds after a cycle is a good gain

i promised pics, sorry there not that good, but i did promise them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bodybuilder using low to moderate doses (link to pics included)-back-4.jpg   Bodybuilder using low to moderate doses (link to pics included)-back3.jpg   Bodybuilder using low to moderate doses (link to pics included)-front1.jpg  

you look preatty solid man, and nice tat too. just think what another 20 lbs would make yo ulook like eh.

Yes, a person can certainly gain on a low dose cycle. I'm glad to see more people stating their positive experiences with low-dose cycling.

jcstomper,

Nice job on the base you've built. You might want to post your pics in the pic forum so you can get good feedback.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-09-2004 at 10:49 PM.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Yes, a person can certainly gain on a low dose cycle. I'm glad to see more people stating their positive experiences with low-dose cycling.

jcstomper,

Nice job on the base you've built. You might want to post your pics in the pic forum so you can get good feedback.
    I allso agree with this methodl. I posted a cycle a while back that went kinda like...

weeks 1-8; 300mg/week cyp
    weeks 1-8; 325mg/week deca

then i asked what to do with the my prop. I wasnt sure if i wanted to kickstart with in or use it at the end to push through any ruts I might encounter. Anyways, I practically got flammed for posting this cycle. All anybody wanted to post was get more gear. It doesnt really make sense for anyone to tell anyone else they need to up their dosages. A first cycle should be done at a low dose, then you go from their. Up the dose when you hit a sticking point, not because someone who has never seen you said so.

Sorken is offline Member
    Very impressive by "dorian 6" !

jcstomper,

definatly, i posted them in the cycle forum cause im starting the new cycle on monday. go look in members results forum and youll find it. im gonna be keeping a good diary and i posted my measurements and ill post after cycle results too

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    If I understand correctly from his posts it looks like he's done 26 cycles, two a year for 13 years.

"brother is itself 13 years that I to use steroids .
    to make 2 cycles year from 10-12 weeks every."

At least I THINK that's what he's saying!

Well, you're right, as long as that's how you've done it all along.
    For instance, when I was young, I was fearless, which was a bad thing, because I thought if I was crazy enough and not be afraid to really dose it up, I'd be bigger than the rest, and now I don't grow as well as I should on low doses.
    MY BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Well, you're right, as long as that's how you've done it all along.
    For instance, when I was young, I was fearless, which was a bad thing, because I thought if I was crazy enough and not be afraid to really dose it up, I'd be bigger than the rest, and now I don't grow as well as I should on low doses.
    MY BAD!
    i hear ya, see im young but definatly dont wanna mess up my body, i guess you could call that scared lol, but id much rather never have to get into the high dosages

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Lots of guys can't grow on low doses aka NEEDSIZE, not all of us are at that point yet though, also when it comes down to it 90% of gains depend on gentetics. I've know lots of smaller guys eating 300g P 500c 200f ED on 750 Test Training harder than anyone in the gym and still can only gain 10 lbs on a cycle, while I put on 15-20 drinking on the weekends and not watching my diet.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, as Bask8kace knows, (and because of him) I got great results on low doses. I think people new to AS think your going to get HUGE after one cycle. It takes many years and hard work to get a great body

Bartleby is offline Member
    very impressive...i have been an advocate for low dose cycles, i have done 2 low dose cycles and have gotten very good results..as everyone has been saying aas isnt a quick fix, with low doses/diet/years of training a great body can be achieved...i will continue to keep my cycles low dose and hopefully will keep seeing positive results...

bump

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    What would be a good low dose? For instance i am about to take my first cycle of 250mg of test E E4D for 12 weeks. would this be considered a low to moderate dose?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    Lots of guys can't grow on low doses aka NEEDSIZE, not all of us are at that point yet though, also when it comes down to it 90% of gains depend on gentetics. I've know lots of smaller guys eating 300g P 500c 200f ED on 750 Test Training harder than anyone in the gym and still can only gain 10 lbs on a cycle, while I put on 15-20 drinking on the weekends and not watching my diet.
    I agree - a lot does depends on what your genetics can bring to the table without the AAS. This guy could probably get farkin huge with really good definition if he were to take his AAS use up a notch...

I know guys that are huge and look great without ever using AAS... but most don't really have the natural potential. All the pro card bodybuilders have superior genetics on top of their drug use... simply using AAS won't turn every hard gainer into a pro bodybuilder...

Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information