Thread: Drinking Stan?

Illium is offline New Member

Question Drinking Stan?

Can it be done?
    I have bout half a bottle of stan left over from last year, havent jumped on the stuff for ages, but the stuff is going to expire in july so I cbf jabbing myself every two days so can it be digested orally? I have read somewhere that it could be but Id thought id ask the guys in the know.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

also if i can drink it do I take the same dosage as i used to ?
    Thanks again guys

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    yes. there are tons of threads on this, you should have done a search first (not trying to be a jerk). well, what was your previous dosage? 50-100mg/ed is the normal range

razor67 is offline Banned

yes

sorry guys
    im new lol that was my first thread i didnt know there was a search option, anyway i just had my 50mg it tastes like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit lol as it would but one more question can i mix it with anything i know it wont dissolve into anything but at least mask the taste a bit , like can i put it in with my protein shake, i know it may sound stupid but i havent got a clue if i can or not lol sorry guys?

razor67 is offline Banned
    may i ask your age and cycle history
    Last edited by razor67; 04-13-2004 at 06:34 PM.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    sorry guys
    im new lol that was my first thread i didnt know there was a search option, anyway i just had my 50mg it tastes like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit lol as it would but one more question can i mix it with anything i know it wont dissolve into anything but at least mask the taste a bit , like can i put it in with my protein shake, i know it may sound stupid but i havent got a clue if i can or not lol sorry guys?
    stanazolol is water soluble, so you can mix it. i suggest putting it in a little cranberry (or whatever your favorite) juice

thanks heaps guys
    Im 21 my cycle history has just been with stan i have done two cycles but they were injected, and I know alot of ppl say by its own it doesnt do **** but i was more than happy with the size and definition it gave me, i just wanted to know if i could drink it because I cbf with needles , thanks alot asiancuts ill mix it from now on lol

Thread Information