Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

D-bol late in cycle???

I only have about four weeks left on my 2nd cycle. During this cycle, I missed one week of my EQ and Cyp due to a vacation I took before I told my wife I was juicing. My question is, what are your thoughts on ending my last four weeks with d-bol included for a little extra mass? I will be doing clomid for my PCT so I plan to keep most of my gains. I am not extremely happy with my gains from EQ/Cyp.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing wrong with adding DBOL at the end of your cycle. If so I would start it immediately at 35mg ED to a solid 4 weeks worth. I would have run something similar lately however I didnt want to deal with the extra water retention at the end of my cycle since i was also running fina. If you have it use it IMO.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    well its obviously not as good as using it to jumpstart your cycle, but Ive run dbol the remaining month of a cycle and had some great last minute gains. I say go for it.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys, I was hoping I wouldn't get flamed for that question. Anyone think it will be a bad idea???

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    na bro i c it done all the time i don't see nothing wrong with it lol i even see anadrol some times used at the 1st 4 weeks then the last 4 weeks sometimes

Thread Information