Balex is offline New Member

test dosage questions

Hi, my first cycle(almost 4 years ago) was 100mg of test enant. E3D...I was 6"3 and only a 150lbs I gained 20lbs off that cycle.. Today I am still 6"3 but 205lbs.(14%BF) I was wondering if I could get the same results today with 125mg of test enant E3D? I have access to more but would like to mininize the side effects. Do you guys think that 125mg would give little gain? Should I do a 500mg/week cycle or maybe two cycles of 250mg/week? My goal is to reach about 230 lbs with one or two cycles.

Thanks!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo run the test e at 500mg for 10-12 weeks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Agreed!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    And there you have it!

test is best is offline Associate Member
    good advice from these bros!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    250 e4d would be your best bet. I am running that and have no sides so far, 4 1/2 weeks into my cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Balex
    Hi, my first cycle(almost 4 years ago) was 100mg of test enant. E3D...I was 6"3 and only a 150lbs I gained 20lbs off that cycle.. Today I am still 6"3 but 205lbs.(14%BF) I was wondering if I could get the same results today with 125mg of test enant E3D? I have access to more but would like to mininize the side effects. Do you guys think that 125mg would give little gain? Should I do a 500mg/week cycle or maybe two cycles of 250mg/week? My goal is to reach about 230 lbs with one or two cycles.

Thanks!
    If you gained 20lbs on 100mg of test enat per week, you can either stay at the same dose or increase it to 125mg E3D.

If you're getting good results on lower doses, there's no need to jump into moderate or high doses quickly.

You're generally going to gain 10-25 lbs on a well thought out, well run cycle. If you can gain 20lbs on lower doses why would you want to pump yourself full of moderate to high doses to get the same results?

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    so test e is alright to be taken alone? or is it always best to stack it with something else with trying to keep gains. Also if deca was taken with test e, would that ever lessen the risk of gyno?

Thread Information