okiecocker is offline Junior Member

Test E vs. Prop w/ Fina

I keep looking and can't find my answer really. I'm trying to figure out exactly why everyone says to run prop w/ fina in a cutting cycle vs. Test E. I understand the theory of long ester vs. short ester AS's so my thinking is why do test prop ED or EOD if you already GET (notice I didn't say "have to"...haha) to do Fina every day. I notice some say that people don't retain as much water on Prop vs. E, but if you kept the water retention in check w/ L-dex and Nolva...assuming your even succeptable to water retention from the Test-E... then why even worrying about going through the pain of Prop (just basing that off of others statements). I'm just curious b/c I'm trying to plan my second cycle already even though I haven't even started my first..lol... I'm one of those who plans stuff wayyyyyy in advance. I'm just asking b/c I can get 1 50 ml bottle of QV Test E for the same price as 3 10 ML bottles of the same stuff at the same strength. So if I can save a bit of money that way, then hey might as well do it that way and save the rest for my second cycle!

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    most people always say that u retain less water on prop than enanthate which is why most prefer it in a cut cycle. i do know people who have not had any water retention while on enanthate, so i guess anything is possible. most people load the syringe with prop and fina together and shoot that ed or eod so it works out well. there is no question that prop and fina r great for cutting, but u could try to run enanthate with the fina or try to get ur hands on some trenbolone enanthate. find out what works best for ur body. oh, and by the way, what is ur first cycle consisting of? this might help with trying to answer ur question.

Most "Cutting" Cycles aren't as long as Bulkers.
    So even if water retention is not of concern to you, by the time your long ester loads, you'll be half way through most "cutting" cycles.
    If you want to run Test/Fina for more than 10 weeks, go ahead, with the use of Nolva and L-Dex, water retention will ususally be minimal, and as for me, the major % of water retention is over around week 7, which at this time you could switch to prop and have very much the same results, especially if you're kick starting it with something. However if you Are kick starting, most orals cause bloat, meaning more Anti's. And if you're using Prop to Kick it, then there's no sense in running another test since you'll be on Prop most of the time anyway.
    Personally, I would just run Prop/Fina and know Exactly what I'm getting on both the growing end AND the cutting end.
    But, if you have all the time in the world, and feel like experimenting for the future, knock yourself out.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 04-13-2004 at 09:18 PM.

LM1332 Guest
    why not winstrol /fina cutting cycle i think it would be much more effective. And no water retention

Ahhh haaaa thanks warrior. Worm since u asked I'm stacking Test E./Deca (very very very bad knees) and hardening up at the end w/ Winny. I'm to lazy to type doses and my full PCT right now...lol.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    why not winstrol/fina cutting cycle i think it would be much more effective. And no water retention
    First off,winny is NOT a cutter,it's a muscle hardener.I don't know anyone who would run fina without test.That's a real poor choice.

why not winstrol/fina cutting cycle i think it would be much more effective. And no water retention
    And the test is ?????...lol. The one thing I learned from my searches...haha.

**** bull beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by okiecocker
    Ahhh haaaa thanks warrior. Worm since u asked I'm stacking Test E./Deca (very very very bad knees) and hardening up at the end w/ Winny. I'm to lazy to type doses and my full PCT right now...lol.
    Bro, I have had two knee surgeries, and if you have bad knees, or bad joints of any kind, do yourself a favor and stay as faaaarrr away from Winny as possible!
    Ouch.
    TSW

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    if i was u i wouldnt worry about hardening up at the end. id run the test enanthate (500mg per week) / deca (300mg per week), and jump start it with dbol (30mg per day) cuz itll be a while b4 the test and deca kicks in. then for my next cycle (cut of course), id run test prop (75mg ed) / fina (75mg ed) / eq (400mg per week). stay away from the winni if u already have bad knees. it did a number on my joints for the 6 weeks i was on it b4.

Man, talk about a system slammer.
    Your unit will beg you for some test, and recovery will be much more difficult.
    Plus, with Fina AND Winny together, and no Test, you'll likely walk around with a chip on your shoulder
    JMO.
    TSW

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    I thought your suppose to take prop with tren , because tren will shut down your sex drive and makes your "unit" low functioning

Test Prop and Test E are both Test... your still getting test in there to avoid the shutdown.

Thread Information