Thread: Need some help

Overland3 is offline New Member

Need some help

I'm 18, 190 pounds now. I started working out 3 months ago maybe 4, I've put on quite a bit of weight. I started at about 170 maybe a bit less. I was pretty cut when I first started but my legs weren't cut at all but upper part was all good. Anyways I'm taking creatine before every workout and in the morning when I first get up on the days in which I don't workout. I'm taking protein shakes, 60-70 grams of protein in my shake, it's about 1L of shake, after every workout. I'm currently working out mon, wed, fri. I'm doing Chest, biceps, triceps, back... etc each time till I get through every upper body muscle, then I do this again but a difference excercise, so I do a total of 3 excercises for each muscle. I don't workout my lower body at all, it's already as big as I'd like it to be. Now I'm eating about 2-3 times a day, I find it harder to eat more, I get too full and it's hard to break up meals. I'm 18, I live alone, can't cook worth ****, so for protein, pretty much tenderloin steak, extra lean beef, chicken breasts and chicken strips ohhh and the only breakfast food is 3 eggs with cheese and 3 waffles. I'm wondering if I'm doing this all right. On my days of workout I get about 150-180 grams of protein, the other days no clue, not that much though. I've noticed 10 pounds of solid muscle, my arms are pretty big and it's not like a few of my friends if when you touch it turns to like air, mine's solid hard mass. I'm not nearly as defined as I'd like to be, but I'd like to get my upper body bigger still but I'd still like to be really cut again by summer, still 2 and half months. If anyone could critique or tip me this would be great. I came to this board a few months ago ready to take steroids then I talked to ppl on here and my mind has completely changed and I've seen some gains with the help I got. Just wondering if I could get some more... maybe a good trick to get hella protein for a retard in the kitchen. Thanks a ton. Steroids, just thought I'd mention them, that way I techniqually have an excuse to post in this forum.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You already posted this thread but changed a few words around.Great waste of board space pal!!!

Britguy is offline Banned
    Splitting up that 70 gram shake would make another light snack for you, try blending up some oatmeal with your protein first thing in the morning, also bash down a few cans of tuna a day with water, I cant stand tuna but this way i'm gettin quality protein at cheap prices and can down a can in a couple of minutes. I used to be **** at eating but look at threads in the diet sections and it'll give you some good ideas mate. Look around and see if you can buy your whey protein in bulk, it may be only available in "natural flavour" but you can use stuff to flavour it like nesquik etc. Eating well doesn't have to cost loadsa money pal.
    rgds Britguy

Overland3 is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for the replies and sorry for posting it again. I posted then searched for it and I couldn't find it so I assumed it was deleted because it had nothing to do with steroids , so I posted it again and wrote the word steroids in it hoping it wouldn't get deleted. Sorry again Da Bull and anyone else who feels I wasted space.

Thread Information