Rick James is offline Junior Member

Better gains from test only than test/decca/dbol stack

I got better gains from my first cycle of test e 500mg/wk than i did from my second cycle of test/decca/dbol stack. Do you have better response to aas your first cycle than your subsiquent cycles? My diet was the same...Do you think that it's possible that my body doesn't really react to decca and dbol??

cycle 2
    Dbol 40mg/day week 1-4
    Decca 300mg/wk week 1-10
    Test E 500mg/wk week 1-12

PCT Nolva

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    i would like to know also....i'm in my first cycle right now(dbol /test) and was thinking about my second being dbol/test/deca

Nothing is ever as good as your first. What was the difference between gains in the cycles?

The first cycle I gained 15lbs. and kept 7 or 8. Second cycle i'm almosts through and only able to gain 5lbs. so far. I've really started upping my diet and being extra disciplined and anal about it so maybe the last couple of weeks will be more successful.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    just outta curiosity, was the test different brands?

yes... the first cycle was RT test-e and the second was Shanghaii test-e and
    QV decca

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    ehhh sounds fake to me.... only 5 pounds? comon i probibly could have done that wtih creatine and arginine......... **** bro i just did a test only cycle 3 months ago, and now im starting deca /test/dbol . check my sig..... i hope to see better results than you no offense.....

traps4life is offline Junior Member
    im on super test 250, deca 300, and dekal dbol . im hittin the end of my dbol and the heart of my sust/deca. ive eaten about 800 mg dbol over 5 weeks and im up like 20 lbs diet is key, anything less than spectacular results with aas is bad gear, bad training, bad diet, or bad body chemistry

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    could be the gear was not legit...diet/workout/sleep was off...lots of factors could play in here!

can anyone confirm fake or real....
    Shanghai lot 31533

for my diet check out my other post in the diet forum...is it ok?? I didn't get many responses in that forum...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    definitely something wrong with that gear

based on good diet or lot #???

man, technically you should have put on more on your first cycle. if you read my post "help my idiot friend" this jackass kid is taking 350mg test e a week and has already put on 15 lbs by week 4 and his diet and training are ****. Good thing he has no nolva or clomid though. hahahahahaha

I think my training is fine: I go heavy to gain mass with low reps

Mon
    Chest/tri
    Tue
    Back/bi
    Wed
    Legs
    Thu
    Shoulders/traps
    Fri
    Bis/Tris
    SAT/SUN
    rest

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick James
    I got better gains from my first cycle of test e 500mg/wk than i did from my second cycle of test/decca/dbol stack. Do you have better response to aas your first cycle than your subsiquent cycles? My diet was the same...Do you think that it's possible that my body doesn't really react to decca and dbol??

cycle 2
    Dbol 40mg/day week 1-4
    Decca 300mg/wk week 1-10
    Test E 500mg/wk week 1-12

PCT Nolva
    my inital though is your diet...it may have been good, but did you increase cals according to your weight gain???...this is why alot of bros say after 8 weeks they stop gaining...you should be adding cals/carbs/pro/fat as the scale goes up

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick James
    can anyone confirm fake or real....
    Shanghai lot 31533
    ive got the same lot i used in my 2nd cycle...its real bro...i would never think that SL faked his stuff...just not gonna happen...

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah, either your gear is bunk or your diet is off.

you might just not be eating enough neither.

I find that if I don't worry about food, then I can easilly maintain a weight of 180-190, now if I eat 6 times a day and watch it more, I'm at 200-210lbs quite easilly.

I really have to work hard on shoveling food in my gut to stay at 220lbs or above. Gear won't do much for ya unless you fuel it with calories.

It's hard work making good gains after you've hit a certain set point.

That may be where I am at...Really need to focus on diet hard to make gains..I trained hard natural for a long time and then my first cycle gave me a little boost, but It's really hard for me to gain now...I am shoveling as much food as I can. Is there something that will help apetite that you guys use. My metabolism is fast...its good because I don't have to worry about fat, but I am always going heavy on weights to gain size. Should I mix the training up maybe...go light for a while and then back to heavy. I've been training power lifter style on most things for like 4-5 years.

Thread Information