hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

Question 1st. cycle--bionobol\winny--need advice

sup guys, help me out here please. i am going to do 4weeks of bionobol at 15-20mg ed, 50mg winnie ed for at least 8-9weeks. 1-4week-bionobol, 1-9week winny. of course some clomid but i am not sure on when to start the clomid though. give a little background for myself (i am about 5ft7in. 200lbs. i have not worked out in like a year or more. so of course i am like 40lbs overweight but i do have some muscle though. i am naturally pretty stocky guy so building muscle is not a problem.) my question is what kind of workout regiment should i do, plus do i need to increase my calories too? also, what can i do to keep my gains? if you guys can help out here i would appreciate it tons!! also i am up for any other advice so speak the peace bros!! THANX!!

oh my friend, you are not going to like the answers you are about to get.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    this cycle is not complete without test. Look at all the other posts about cycles not including test and you'll see why.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I guess you don't like your liver too much

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    wtf is bionabol

Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    wtf is bionabol
    I'm guessing he means dianabol , hopefully. If not I think it would be safe to say he got scammed. Either way, this is not a good first cycle, or 50th cycle for that matter. And what is it about people who quit lifting then get back into it and immediatly start AAS. I'm not trying to bash anyone. Here would be my advice for a cycle. 500mg test E or C for 10-12 wks, and maybe 30mg dbol for 4 weeks. PCT and Anti E's on hand. Save the winny, or if you truly want add it from say week 9-14 and start pct after.

One more question that confuses me. Are you trying to gain muscle or lose the fat on this cycle? If muscle than add some calories, maybe 4000-4500. If you are trying to lose fat keep the carbs lower and do cardio on an empty stomach. The workout I would recommend is 2on 1 off, 2 on 1 off, such as day 1:chest tris day 2:legs ,rest day 3: Back bis day 4:shoulders traps, rest repeat, or something like that.

Thread Information