Thread: Anavar!!!!!!

Fulblown is offline New Member

Exclamation Anavar!!!!!!

Hey...

Planning my first cycle... Have any of you guys had good results with anavar ??
    What dosage would you recommend of anavar in an anavar-only cycle??

Yeah, I know that it would be better to stack it with another AS, but its not possible for me because of different circumstances...

I've been told that anavar is a better choice than primo or winny when it comes to hairloss. Is that correct??

Thanx!!

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    Im on BD anavar right now for the past 3 weeks and have had amazing results. Im stackin it with QV prop and EQ. My var dose is at 30mg a day split into 2 doses. Im running it for 8 eight weeks. Results so far are great, increased hardness, strength, vascularity really coming through in my forearms, bis, traps, and delts. This is my first anavar cycle and I will run it in every cycle after this one. Don't really know about the hair loss though.

Meee is offline Junior Member
    Hey Big Cat. I am thinking about getting some BD Anavar also. You say you are having great results, so I am wondering how much you weigh as compared to taking 30mg per day. I am approx. 250 so just curious.
    And I dont need any source, but curious as to how much you paid for the var?

Thanks
    Meee

Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    Im on BD anavar right now for the past 3 weeks and have had amazing results. Im stackin it with QV prop and EQ. My var dose is at 30mg a day split into 2 doses. Im running it for 8 eight weeks. Results so far are great, increased hardness, strength, vascularity really coming through in my forearms, bis, traps, and delts. This is my first anavar cycle and I will run it in every cycle after this one. Don't really know about the hair loss though.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I did 40mg ED of anavar by itself. It was alright...but I think it compliments other AS. So I'm going to stack it at the end of my current cycle...40mg ED for 8 weeks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm running 40mg of QV var with prop and EQ.............. Like MBH said by itself you will not see too much in size but with other AS I feel it has helped harden me up a lot.

I would use it again.

Hhhmmmmm, I gotta get me some of this anavar stuff

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm running 40mg of QV var with prop and EQ.............. Like MBH said by itself you will not see too much in size but with other AS I feel it has helped harden me up a lot.

I would use it again.

yay,
    my next cycle will consist of Pegasus Anavar along with some EQ and prop as well......was thinking tren .....but not good for a second cycle i don't think

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I used Pegasus and wasnt very impressed by it to say the least. BD var at 40mg a day has worked wonders for me though

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To determine what dose your should take, the rule of thumb is take your body weight and times it by .125. I honestly think that in order for Anavar to work, you need at least 30-40mg to see decent results.

Meee is offline Junior Member
    Actually, if I get any at all, it would be BD from what I have heard/read.
    But problem is finding it. And again, so expensive.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I used Pegasus and wasnt very impressed by it to say the least. BD var at 40mg a day has worked wonders for me though
    I've heard it's bunk, no lab tests but everyone that has used it said it sux.

Var by itself isn't going to give you any size, it's what powerlifters use to get stronger without weight gain.

JohnnyB

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I use it at end of other cycles to harden up and get strong - never by itself - ( well I did before I knew better )

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    PL - i am gonna try Var at the end of my 10week cycle of 500Cyp + 300Deca

im 250#. Should I just do it on top of my PCT or shold I treat the var cycle as an extension of my cycle and just stay on the Nolva/Ldex ?

This seems a bit tricky cause var is one of those in between AAS things.any input appreciated. Ive read the faqs and one thing they dont address clearly is exactly *how* to use var at the end of a cycle.

if you can just point me to the efinitive read - that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I use it at end of other cycles to harden up and get strong - never by itself - ( well I did before I knew better )

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    yay,
    my next cycle will consist of Pegasus Anavar along with some EQ and prop as well......was thinking tren .....but not good for a second cycle i don't think
    Tren was in my second cycle. Just start your doses low, and increase them with every cycle you do until you find your limit. You'll KNOW when you're taking too much...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    qv var is cheap and slightly overdosed. i'd go with that if i were you.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulblown
    Hey...

Planning my first cycle... Have any of you guys had good results with anavar ??
    What dosage would you recommend of anavar in an anavar-only cycle??

Yeah, I know that it would be better to stack it with another AS, but its not possible for me because of different circumstances...

I've been told that anavar is a better choice than primo or winny when it comes to hairloss. Is that correct??

Thanx!!
    Fulblown,

I do not recommend an anavar-only cycle. You should use at least a base of testosterone with your cycle. What "different circumstances" are keeping you from stacking?

There's a great post about Anavar in the educational forum by XBiker in which he writes:

"Exceptional results can be obtained with this product using signifigantly lower doses (e.g. 25mg instead of 40mg). This can probobly be attributed to greater absorbtion via proprietary 'delivery systems'. Outstanding product if you can afford it."

Here's a link to the entire post:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=94756
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-15-2004 at 03:23 PM.

georgie24 is offline Member
    what about anavar /masteron cycle

Thread Information