sliced is offline New Member

gyno from Winny?

Is it possible to get gyno from Winstrol V? I've been doing 50mg EOD and by my last 2 shots I noticed a small lump under my right nipple. I should let you know that I had gyno surgery before on that same nipple, but can it come back with Winny? I've had to be very selective on the gear I take, so this seems strange. The only thing I could think of is that it's not really Winny, but Suspension. Please help.

Thanks.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    what brand is it? Somebody slipped me some test suspension that was supposed to be winny.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Uh, I don't think so. I'm not an expert though. Seems to me that the most likely explanation is that you are not injecting winny.

It was a 30ml 50mg/ml bottle from Upjohn, and I was injecting it (1cc EOD). I did notice I was getting more cut and vascular and these are the characteristics of Winny. Could I also get these results from Suspension if I was on a strict diet, which I was.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Winney should not, or let me correct my self Will NOT cause gyno from what i understand. winney is a hardening agent to aid other kinds of gear. great for a competition. The substance stanozolol is a precursor to the dihydrotestosterone and consequently, it prevents Winstrol Depot from aromatizing into estrogens with water retention occurring only rarely. Based on these characteristics the main application of Winstrol Depot is clearly defined in bodybuilding: preparation for a competi-tion. it will not cause gyno or at least it shouldnt!!!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, I think you got some counterfeit Upjohn. Have you compared it to pictures of the real stuff? It happened to me and my nipples started to get itchy too, so I just stopped taking the shit.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    winny does not aromitize to estrogen and is a progestrone inhibitor.... there are only three ways of getting gyno
    1) estrogen
    2) proges
    3) prolactin

and winny wont get you there...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    not from winny bro.

Thanks for all your input.

Supamon is offline New Member
    I have the same problem from winny. I took the 50mg Zambon amps. I don't think it was test suspension, I got ripped and only gained 10 pounds. I think I would have blown up on the test. Also the winny seperated like it should have. I also found out that many of my friends have gotten gyno from winny. I hope the nolvadex works

Narcissist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer
    winny does not aromitize to estrogen and is a progestrone inhibitor.... there are only three ways of getting gyno
    1) estrogen
    2) proges
    3) prolactin

and winny wont get you there...

so if i'm taking winny and tren , i won't have to worry about progestrone from the tren?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yes you will...ill let someone else give you the educated answer, but i know that both deca and tren /fina cause progesterone related gyno...you can get bromo or dostinex to battle the gyno from the tren though, but nolva or liquidex won't work unless its test related.

Ive never heard of winny being a progesterone inhibitor though...so i may be wrong?

Narcissist is offline New Member
    damn, that's the last time i will use tren again. I doing 150mg EOD, should i have reason to worry?

Supamon is offline New Member
    how can I tell the difference between winny and test suspension?
    Is suspension commonly used to fake winny?
    I used the Zambon winnys

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissist
    damn, that's the last time i will use tren again. I doing 150mg EOD, should i have reason to worry?
    why wont you use tren again???

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissist
    so if i'm taking winny and tren, i won't have to worry about progestrone from the tren?

You won't get progesterone gyno from Tren when pairing with winny(you most likely won't get gyno from prog. running it soley).

Tren increases prolactin secretion, which lowers testosterone . In this case, you have a chance of estrogen becoming greater in ratio to test than whats safe. This can cause estrogenic gyno symptoms. In this case, taking Nolva/Bromo(dostinex is prefered) combo would be best. The nolva will prevent estrogen binding, and the prolactin inhibitor will lower prolactin secretion thus raising test.

On the other hand, if prolactin secretion is increased fromt the Tren, this will lower your testosterone(as said above). but if your body compensates the test decrease fast enough by lowering the estrogen production without gyno symptoms, their is a slight chance of progesterone becoming raised from the estrogen depletion.

Bottom line- In any case, use a prolactin inhibitor/anti-e combo when dealing with any cycles with Tren or Deca in them

I would also suggest running an anti-e throughout the entire cycle

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny V...IMHO it is fake. Winny in a bottle is next to impossible to get...regardless of what people claim. Vets are stingy with that shit. Not sure where you're from but here vets usually have to administer the dose themselves.

chaos mage is offline New Member
    If you're only taking winny, it most certainly is possible to develop gyno, from the fact that you are decreasing plasma testosterone through gnrh inhibition. Now logically estrogen should decrease as well, so it could be from higher IGF-1 or GH.

Bros, the point is, plain and simple, any disruption in your normal hormone levels can cause gyno.. for that reason one should use Nolva during ANY cycle, but even this isn't good enough sometimes.

Thread Information